What haircut would suit my face? (+pic)?

I really have to cut my hair because it's so try and I feel like if i don't cut it i would ruin my hair completely.
My hair is naturally dark brown but i let my hairdresser dye it golden light brown. I have naturally beach wavy hair and i never blow dry it and i don't use heat tools so i need a haircut that doesn't make my face look chubbier as it is already and looks good with beach waves.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I like your hair the way it is so I would cut the least amount of length of possible for healthy hair - I don't think your face looks chubby maybe a new colour might give you a fresh outlook

• You're prly aching for a change but honestly just keep your hair the way it is.

• To be honest the way you have the hair in the pic looks great... just my 2 cents.

What Girls Said 2

• You have a round shaped face, a side swept bang with a deep part might look good with shoulder length hair. Angled bangs can look even better if well done; I really think it'll look goof on you.
    Good luck

• MAy b some side bangs... length looks good