Should I remove the mole on my breast?

I have rather large mole on one of my breasts and in two days Im going to see a docter just to check if it isn't cancerous.

Shall I ask if it can be removed? Cause personally I think its ugly. And Im guessing it is kind of a turn off?

Its about 1 cm (0.5 inch)
Is it a turn off for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetie a mole on your breast is not a turn off nor is it ugly it's something that makes your rack that bit more uniqueand gives yourbody a bit more character

my favoritefavorite thing about a beautiful woman is the small things that make her unique

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a mole removed from my left breast years back. I went to a dermatologist and had it frozen off, it was quick and painless but... turns out that I have a tendency to get keloidal scarring on my upper body. My doctor broke it down to me in this way, my breast tissue was putting pressure on the scar making it raised. It made me feel like I had a third nipple. I went to a plastic surgeon and had the old scar removed and the new one isn't detectable at all. I just found out the hard way that any moles I want checked and removed have to be surgically removed not frozen off. This may be a moot point if they don't remove them in the office anymore.

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on what it actually looks like, where it is exactly, and if clothes rub against it.

• Get it checked out and do what the doctor suggests. If it bothers you and the removal procedure is simple then go ahead.

• Personal choice if it is not necessary to remove - I don't think guys would consider them a huge issue but it is your own feelings that are important

• It can be removed if you don't like it. You might dislike it more than guys would but that's just a guess without seeing it. Chances are it bothers you more than anyone else.

• i don´t think it´s a bad decision to have it removed, if you don´t like it. i had some removed myself.

• It's a fairly simple procedure, so if it's bothering you, you might as well have it removed.

• you'd look better without the mole, but it's not really a factor.

for me, i want a girl with a cute face and amazing personality. i wouldn't care about her physical blemishes (acne, bellyfat, stretch marks, etc.) if she met those 2 criteria.

• If the dr says there's a chance it could be cancerous, then yes
    Otherwise if you want to do it to make your self feel better about your body i say do it

• I'll honestly need to see that mole to give you the right answer

• you might as well if it bothers you

• Nope nope

• let me see ill let ya know!! lol

• Let's see it

• Just see it for medical reasons. It's OK and sexy otherwise😉

• nah no way, it sounds cute :) Hey do you mind if I message you? :)

• Yea sure

• We're both anon. I'll like your question and you'll see my profile (hopefully) lol

• Let me know if it works :)

What Girls Said 5

• Its a good idea to check it out, then its up to you what you want to do, but if it bothers you, its your choice to remove.

• Yeah remove it i don't have any moles in my breas

• Is it a mole like Selena Gomez's? Because I think its hot as FUCK hobestly i would kill for one of my right breast

• If you want to remove it simply for cosmetics reasons, then I think it's fine if your doctor is ok with that. But it's really not needed

• If it's not hurting your health, you should just leave it. Moles are natural and add to a person's uniqueness.