Guys, my hair is too short and my boobs are too small?

i always get made fun of for my hair, they say im ugly and unappealing because i dont have flawless long hair like women usually have, would you still think im sexy even though my hair is short? and it doesn't make it any better that im flat chested as fuck.. but i have big butt at least

17

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• When you say flat chested as fuck, you are actually more than likely not flat. And small is beautiful! Lots of us guys love small. So I am betting your boobs are attractive as heck!

• I'm sure you look better than you think. You need to focus in the positives. Short hair looks great in some girls. And big boobs are not for everyone.

• I think you'll be alright...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp1WC1nIYAAk8tt.jpg

If you grow your hair it'll optimize your potential! lol

• Hard to say without a pic but normally we are own harshest judges so you probably look a lot better than you think

• There are literally tons of flat-chested girls at this point is this really a killer for everyone sure most probably like them bigger but at this point I know a ton of flat-chested girls that are very attractive and short hair I personally really like but you can just grow it anyway if you really care.

• Being flat chested or not doesn't matter. Also having shirt hair can look good. Just be yourself. Their are guys who will love how you are. Women cone in different heights and shapes. Women have no hair to long hair. They are flat chested to big boobed. People get made fun of for many different reasons. By the way just because a woman has long hair does notEan it is flawless.

• A lot of women rock the short hair now and some of it is really sexy

as for the boob's they aren't anything that important

• Ignore them. Know new people...

• That's good. I love a nice butt and small boobs. So what about your hair.

• Girls with short hair, small boobs and big ass are my favorites.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more