Its official I'm the ugliest man alive?

I get called ugly on here, in person and
even by my whole family. If I show my pic on here girls call me ugly if I approach someone they run away. My own family probably thinks Im gay cause Im 30 and single. And yet Im suppose to take what people say on here seriously? Why bother changing? Or losing weight? Ill still be ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen your questions pop up always going on about being ugly! For goodness sake, will you just stop crying about it and actually do something about it?

Posting online won't help shit, you need to help yourself and actually do something.

You need to find the motivation and lose weight; your weight is the reason why you are perceived as ugly, face doesn't matter, because in todays society being obese is ugly and unhealthy. And don't do it for other people, do it for yourself, to be happy, to be normal?, to be healthy. See a doctor if you have to, get a personal trainer?

There are so many options if you actually try, but ffs just stop whinging will you!

You're so negative that you reject the idea before even trying 😒 like that question where you said that you'll still be ugly if you lost weight and so there's no point even trying to lose weight...

No you won't still be ugly if you lost weight because at least you would be healthy, and looks in terms of facial appearance are subjective from person to person, when as being obese is universally seen as unattractive!

Now please stop being so negative and actually do something to change/help your life? GAG won't do anything for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see a lot of people calling you a "troll", I don't know if you are a troll or not but I'll assume you're not a troll. I'm very sorry you feel this way, but what would help you is confidence. Ever since I started to have more confidence in my looks, I've noticed many women started to stare at me in public. I don't know if those women are attracted to me or if they just find me aesthetically appealing. Another thing is getting in shape, body fat tends to hide bone structure (I'm not shaming obese people) and because a lot of women find physically fit men attractive and vice versa.

• Women are just shallow they bitch and complain when guys reject ugly, average and overweight women by calling them jerks for not giving them a chance. But they do the same thing.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Girls Said 8

• And you know what?
    Based on your opinions here your personality seems to be pretty ugly, too.
    That's all I need to be able to tell you're an ugly person.

• You are a very good troll, Sir.

• If you believe that, then it must be true. You are what you want to be.

• Change your attitude, it what makes you ugly

• ugh it's so annoying lol

• Yup I must be wtf

• Hy u can send ur pic in private message... may be I can help u to come out from ur insecurities

• Fine stay the same no one is forcing you to change.

• You're not ugly.

What Guys Said 19

• Well what do you look like? Also the attitude doesn't help, seriously the more you stop caring about what others think the better you start looking (I know from personal experience). Lose weight because its healthy and it will motivate you to take better care of yourself, accept your self and then others will start accepting you. You can start by changing your name to something other then a self inflicted attack.

• My pic is on my profile.

• Yeah well easier said then done.

• well doing nothing is always easier then doing something. Its about momentum, its always harder at first but the more you do it the easier it gets until you can't remember why you didn't do it to begin with.

• what are the reasons for being called that? Overweight can be changed.

I've seen ugly guys catch attractive girls... albeit not that often. I've seen very strange guys catch amazing girls. I don't buy that is what will stop you... on its own... if you have other areas to make up for it... personality, conversation, intelligence, fun, etc..

• Again with the overweight shit. I'm so fucking sick of hearing how fat I am. I'm fat who gives a flying fuck.

• Look at my profile my pic is up.

• I'm attracted to girls... but I don't see ugly physically in that photo. A person can be ugly on the inside though (behavior... what they say... male or female) and given what you described on how you are treated... that is what is coming out of you. Girls draw energy off the male, and they all want to feel good... like anyone. So they want you to project "positive" energy. You apparently don't have it because you have been fed "negativity" (from what you describe).

So some internal emotional, mental cleansing is in order. The sooner you change your attitude and viewpoint, the better off you'll be. Realize, you aren't the only person who has been hurt in th world... we all have, in different ways. There are various ways to go about changing, ask if you are interested in learning what I know.

• http://i.imgur.com/D8l8blt.png

Do i need to say more? Just get out there and do it. Looking at your profile you're not even ugly - your facial bones are just hidden.

• Who the hell is that.

• Like i said, you're not bad looking to begin with. You don't look that different to the first guy i posted - and he could almost model after slimming down.

It's in your hands, you can change it with 4-6 months of hard work, you'll see not only physical benefits, but your confidence will improve so much too. I won't lecture you, it's your call whether you want to do it or not.

• I was goning to join a gym but now I'm not.

• It's your life, not theirs.

You WILL feel better when you are a healthy weight. I know because I have just lost 30kg over the last year. I used to feel exactly like what you're saying.

The trick to life is that you have to make it what you want it to be. Some of us weren't given good looks, so we have to work harder for some things, but the reward is all the more satisfying for it.

• I honestly don't like that term - If you are going to change or stay where you are, do it for yourself - Aim for to be like where you feel most comfortable, happiest and healthiest which is the most important thing not what other people think.

• Be the change you want to see. Call yourself ugly, that's how you'll be perceived.
    Counter all negative thoughts with negative thoughts and you'll be perceived as a narcissist looking for attention.
    Opinion holder "You don't look good"
    Asker "Fuck off, I don't need to hear this from you."

See what I mean; It looks to me like you're fishing for compliments, besides I've seen people far worse off living happy *looking* lives in relationships with people just as unattractive. Find yourself a woman with standards you can reach. If you shoot for the stars you'll be hurdling through space all alone. Might not be the best analogy, but I'm no philosopher.

• I'll give you a hug op
    I give really good hugs❤

• It's because you're fat af dude. Lose the weight and watch your world change in front of you.

• So there are fat guys out there with women I'm just ugly. Why should I lose weight Ill still be ugly.

• Nah bruh I'm the ugliest... don't be taking my crown. :v
    Focus on you, do you want to get buff and fit... do it for YOU, not for anyone else because you'll just feel worse. But I can tell you it feels good proving them wrong.

Choice is yours...

• I do not know what you look like, but man you have no confidence. You will fail in life without any confidence.

• Oh, thank god, I thought I can stop pretending.

• It's because of your moustache, dude

• Damn, bro. This is just sad.

• Looks like either a trolling case or pyscho case.

• Only if you've seen me smh

• How many gfs have you had? And how many girls have talked to you.

• 1 girlfriend (probably felt sorry for me), and I'm always talking to girls but never achieved anything :(

• Plastic surgery? Technology where God failed!

• true your just an ugly mo fo

• You can always do things. Consider maybe a image consultant to help, I'm not the hottest dude and still want to get one. Watch "Alpha M" on YouTube sure you'll feel more confident after watching his videos, he has helped me a lot.

• Get your life together, If you don't accept yourself nobody will. find out what you're good at and move on.