How bad does my acne look on a scale of 1-10?

I'm a 19 year old female and my acne is haunting me. It truthfully doesn't look bad in person but in pictures it stand out more. I do wear foundation (although i DO NOT CAKE MY FACE) Does it look terrible? Will any boys not date me because of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• not that bad.
    I looked worse.
    Whatever a doctor tells you, never take Ciscutan or this sort of medics. Those months were hell and it didn't get much better. Just search for Ciscutan risks or Ciscutan side effects and they are in reality even worse then the descriptions you find online. Those range from your skin burning, your skin peeling the whole they, feeling dizzy all day especially short after taking it, emotional and mental instabilities and this for months. No wonder that in most states you need blood and pregnancy tests before and while taking it

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty bad. But not horrible

What Guys Said 13

• Looks normal ^w^ eh a little red but so long as you dont scratch it/infect it. It will be barely noticeable. All it is, is a low case of acne. Remember to wash your face and it shouldn't get any worse. Tip from a friend who's got acne avoid changing your diet to much as skin cells tend to react to ones diet.(aka keep eating healthy and balanced.)

• Looks like an average amount. Nothing bad.

• Doesn't look that bad to me in those pics

• I'd say it's at about 4 it's I've seen it not as bad but I've also seen much much worse
    You should be fine just stop playing with your face it's the biggest cause of it

• It's a decent amount of acne but it doesn't mean someone won't date you. Maybe your foundation is clogging your pours or you could be allergic? If you don't like your acne (I'm pretty sure nobody likes having acne) you should try more natural ways to get rid of it.

• 5/10 Anyone who won't date you because of acne is not worth your time, and your acne certainly does not look good, but there are much much worse looking faces out there. Though I would recommend trying products or going to a doctor about it, I wish I had done SOMETHING. Now I have scarring, but I am getting rid of it too!

• I think if your other features are good (eyes, smile, hair, etc), then you're fine. Most of all, personality.

• Like a 6 I've seen much worse.

• I won't have any problem dating you :P

• They're noticeable, but a lot of guys won't care

• Are u pretty how it waist and butt and tits

• Not bad at all! Nothing to worry about :) Hey do you mind if I message you? :)

• Sure

• Thanks. We're both anon so I'll like your question and you should see my profile. Let me know if it works!

• It's OK

What Girls Said 5

• 5/10 so about an average around amount. I have acne as well but it's on my forehead only, guys still flirt with me. So, I think you're fine. s long as you present yourself as clean you'll be fine :) .

• It's not really that bad tbh. Your acne is flat lmao. The type that stands out is the bumpy ones. Flat ones look more like freckles to me.

• Well if someone isn't dating you because of your acne, don't date them when you get rid of your acne.

• I think it's not that bad. And seems like foundation and concealer would work fine :)

• 3 - not that bad 😊