Do you think that she is hot?

Do you think that she is hot?
This is my girlfriend by the way but she is dealing with some body image and self/esteem issues, so she was wondering if I could do this for her. I always tell her how pretty she is, but I think she just needs to fully realize that she is attractive. What are your thoughts?

Okay, you guys got me, this is just for jokes😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks very pretty and happy. Treat her right!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Eh. Yeah I'm sure your "gf" is under the "hot girls in tight dresses" category on google images.

• She's so cute <3 !! I love her eyes and her smile so much! Her skin tone is also beautiful!! <3 <3

• *Doesn't believe anon guy is dating the girl in this clearly googled, slightly grainy picture*

I does not buy it boss, I does not buy it.

• She's very pretty but that's not your girlfriend.
    Why make this question?

• The only opinion that matters here is yours. Hopefully she can overcome her confidence issues without relying on others :3

• Not even to say this out of sympathy, but I think that she's beautiful. What she needs to realize is that everyone, regardless of sex, has self esteem issues at some point or another. Girls don't normally see themselves as all that they are because society, jackass guys, and mean girls have given them so much to hate. Its normal that someone keeps finding flaws about themselves. What you should tell her though is the motto "if you don't like something about yourself, change it and if you can't, learn to love it". Beauty comes in all forms in a bunch of different types of girls and there's always going to be people who find you beautiful. Try to see what they see. Tell her you wish she could see herself from your perspective because you love all of the things she's ashamed of, even if she hasn't learned to yet.

• Hilarious😂

• She's beautiful

• She's hot as fuck omg, even I would date her

• What?
    She is gorgeous 👍👍👍

• She is gorgeous. Her smile is so cute.

What Guys Said 15