How can I feel attractive again?

So I'm in a very happy relationship it's been 2 years. She's sexy and awesome so I can't complain at all... Now I'm the type of guy that's used to always having a lot of women that were interested in me. I dress well, im successful, confident, I'm somewhat handsome and I'm told that I'm very charming and I haven't changed any of that but now that I don't seek the attention and everyone knows I have a girlfriend I don't get as many women flirting with me... Which I have no problem with because I'm very happy and wouldn't dream of cheating but I just feel less and less attractive as time goes by and as shallow as it sounds I know that's the reason. So what could I do to feel better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would enjoy my relationship and find other ways to boost my esteem. I think if you are happy in a relationship, then being attractive to outside world doesn't matter as long as your SO finds you attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Get a puppy

• Tell your girl to compliment you

What Guys Said 3

• Just realize they're not flirting with you for the aforementioned reasons: you're not single anymore and are not actively pursuing for attraction.

If you are in a healthy and grateful relationship, what more could you ask for? Unless the problem is your girl not being attracted to you anymore - this would be a problem.

Best of luck!

• A little harmless flirting wouldn't hurt.

• Look in the mirror you will see a handsome man

• Lol thanks but if I look in the mirror I feel worse... I have a lot of confidence but not much self esteem so I avoid mirrors as much as possible