How would you feel if someone put your photo in this site?

Without your permission and there were people commenting that you are ugly or boring looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care about the comments. I would report it and have it removed. I had to do something similar on YouTube because someone stole my video and replaced the original sound with background music. I reported it and YouTube removed it from his channel.

What Guys Said 10

• i would feel like hiring a hacker no matter the price and effectively shutting the site down permanently since the site had no right to put your photo up with out your knowledge or consent but thats just me because i dont think people that do those things have much of a brain and where they go should not be in thought when dealing with it.

i have seen several porn sites hacked and removed from online status due to hackers and im all for it because sites that allow videos without consent of someone in the video should not be allowed to be online to begin with.

• I wouldn't really care. I'd actually rather have that happen so I could see what people say without posting the picture and asking myself like a pathetic dork.

• Ugly or boring looking... that would be expected already xD
    Without my permission though, I wouldn't like it of course and I'd request it to be removed. If it happened to you I'd recommend you to do it.

• Never happened to me but I would not care really that said I can understand how some people may be hurt by it.

• I be pissed off that they put one up off me but the comments wouldn't bother me as I don't care what people say or think about me.

• I would be hella tight! That's seriously fucked up!

• like i do not care

• I'd feel appalled

• That would be messed up

• Chested😠

What Girls Said 4

• Well to begin with, I seriously don't think that I am an ugly woman so no-one would ever dare to call me ugly, to be honest.

Besides that, I'd be pissed of If did see myself on here, since it's illegal to use other people's pictures without any permission.

• You can report it and have it removed. And don't get bothered about comments. There will always be people who like you and dislike you. Its never a 100% case.

• I would be pissed off

• You can put my pics anytime, i slay in all my pics (;
    #selfconfidencelevel100