How do I stop feeling like a loser with regard to height?

It's like everyone is tall as fuck now. I banged this girl through tinder and she was 5'7 I am talking to another and she says she us 5'9, also most people i talk to are over 6' upto 6'6 and then there's a 6'9 guy on this site too, I feel like I should commit suicide over being 5'10 sometimes

It feels good to know both Siddharth malhotra and hrithik roshan are also not much taller about the same height too and zayn Malik and Marcello alvarez are a couple of inches shorter and these are the studs I look up to and aspire to be like but I still feel bad

Most Helpful Girl

• What? No. Don't do that. 5'10 is totally fine, I would date 5'10, I'm only 5'5. 5'10 isn't TALL, but it's totally normal. Nothing so drastic that you need to commit suicide over.. please dont.

• The girl I banged was the taller actually, she was 171 cm a little more than 5'7 and she was okay with my height, still I couldn't help but think I would never Match upto standards of manmores like @polocrew and @zyzz because of my dwarf height and thinking of that white trash around her while I was inside her was very depressing, I mean I can't get @polocrew and @sixnineanon and @Melcart123 out of my mind now and feel too embarrassed to date girls when guys that tall and big exist

• You need to chilllllll. 6'10 is WAY too tall for most women. Like I'm cool with anything between like 5'9 to 6'3. Not that I would automatically turn down anyone shorter or taller, that's just my preferred range if I had one.

• He's full of shit. Ignore him

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down. Most guys are around your height and they're happy. Being 6'9" is not an attractive thing.

• Dude when I was fucking the girl, even though she did have fun, I was literally thinking how she would have had more if melcart or you were in my place and thinking of that was depressing as hell

• Lol. I'm a little shorter than you. More positions for me😝

• Ur both just big bad bullies who probably eat 5'10 losers like me for breakfast and destroy our villages and take our women 😭😭😭

What Girls Said 3

• Omg, you're not even short XD. The average girl is 5'4 she's the odd one!!!

• Height doesn't matter for girls, tall girls are beautiful short are beautiful by society standards , for a man, height has to be tall to be considered handsome or at least average which thankfully I still am but tall is always better

• Oh my god ur exactly the caucasian version of the girl on tinder like she said the exact same stuff but I know internet isn't real life and I understand it's true but it would turn her off (or similar to me a guy u like to you) to see me in her height range and the guy she found handsome would end up being friend zoned when he meets her

• I'm not white lol. I'm mixed haha. But seriously, I have an excuse for liking shorter guys.

My ex was really tall and he was super abusive, by dating a shorter guy I'd feel safer because he is less likely going to try to strike out on me cause I'm taller than him. I'm dating a guy who's 5'4 now, I don't care for his height. Honestly, I NEVER really look at a guys height unless they point it out. Growing up my Mom was really short and my Dad is SUPER tall so we're all different heights, so I don't really care about height because my brother who's my height is like amazing so why leave out the amazing guys over a number.

• Most people aren't tall. Most people are average (Duh)

• How come I only talk to the tall ones then wtf

• Maybe cause you're stupid? I dunno

• It's because you only notice the ones taller than you. You are right that everyone is getting a lot taller these days. I'm 6' and I feel really short around all my friends as they're all about 6'1-6'2. 5'10 is by no means short. Forget about height and concentrate on other things about yourself. If you care too much about something you can't change girls won't find you attractive.

• Yes cause that's a good reason to kill yourself. You really think that's appropriate to say given what happened this weekend? No.

What Guys Said 10

• its not a big deal bro. i remember you told us that you have a mental illness in which a person is always not satisfied with his body, i think you should talk about this with a doctor

• I am 5'9" and never felt that bad about it.

• Height doesn't define a person. The person defines himself!

by the way why does it matter anyways? Height doesn't make you better or greater or anything 💁

• No need to commit suicide over height. How tall are you? I'm 5'3 and 3 quarters man i feel ya it sucks not even boots or dress shoes help all that much. Some people didn't believe my real height since I wear boots and hats all the time it makes us short fuckers look taller lol also wearing darker colors like black makes short guys look tall. Watch "Alpha M" on youtube he is a good dude

• Dude i'm 5.8 and don't feel like a looser because i'm not.
    You're not a looser until you want to be.

• And i can beat the crab out of that 6.9 guy you mentioned. I do kickboxing LOL.

• I like being a loser, I always think to myself “I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me"

• I am 5'4 so remember people come in different heights

• You are 5'10 and have met women short than you. What else do you want? 😠
    I am 5'4 should I hang myself?😠

• Don't complain. At least you're average when it comes to height. Some other people have it worse than you and even they aren't considering suicide.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more