Is my body hot or not?

Is my body hot or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoa, you look great!! ;) . I think you need a bigger bra, it doesn't look like it's supporting enough.

What Guys Said 43

• Not really

• depends who you ask

• I think she is in the upper range of normal - A lot of guys will like this but my preference would be smaller bust and ass.

• It's pretty good but I suggest dropping a few pounds for me to see you as "Hot".

• Too chubby for me tbh sorry

• Yes, it is. Why do you ask?

• Amazing boobs.

You could lose a little weight, but you still look pretty good.

• I'd rather have a girl who looks like this:

____)
      __)

Than this:

_)
      I

Just my personal take.

• A little fat for me

• I really like your body. You're a little bit on the chubby side, but girls with big boobs are allowed to have a little bit of a tummy.

• I would.

• I think you are marvelous looking. If your personality matches your looks then you have nothing to worry about.

• yup looking good

• Yes, it is.

• It is. I prefer it instead of slim bodies.

• its very hot

• need to lose a bit of weight specially on your stomach.

• Boobies 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• yes very hot

• nice boobs x

• NICE boobs, need a little bit a polishing off the rest of the body if u want ot be considered "hot"

• Hell yeaa

• I like your body! Your hot as f***!

• Not, too big. Sorry

• I actually like it!! I think you have nice breasts, n a nice body

• waww

• Your body looks perfectly fine nothing to worry about

• Big boobs, thick body (in a good way) very nice

• I say yes

• not really :S

• Not much to be honest, a little chubby. Personally I like small boobs and flat stomach more.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 13

• Your boobs are very nice looking but in all honesty you have to loose some fat to be considered very attractive (yes you are attractive as is but there is always room for improvement). I would suggest running and swimming- these are the best fat burners. In addition, try to eat less at night (no food after 7) and more food in the morning. Try to eat less processed foods and more natural foods and fruits and vegetables. Try doing a diet. In addition, you can also try eating many similar foods in one sitting (i. e. eat veggies in one sitting, meat in another, dairy in another). The body digests like foods more easily because there are different digestive enzymes to break down fats, carbs, etc. and it is better if the liver and small intestine only have to release one of each kind at one sitting. Reduce munching in between meals. Adding food to your body in between meals will add a new bolus of food into the stomach where one bolus has already been mixed via peristalsis with the gastric acid. Adding an unmixed bolus of food will cause all the food in its entirety to be mixed again, over saturating the already mixed bolus with more HCl from the gastric acid, possibly breaking down helpful nutrients in that food. Bottom line, LOOSE WEIGHT!

• I think you look good.
    Tone your stomach if you want, but I don't see a muffin top or anything to worry about.

• you're good

• you don't look bad, you could definitely tone, but some guys will def find you attractive as you are now

• I wouldn't say so, work on your body to get in a shape.

• To be honest nobody's opinion matter because whether your hot or not you're still you, ss you can see from the different people saying different answers. Your not fat nor skinny but people have different opinions because someone can say your fat even if you look perfectly healthy.

PS. One Person's Opinion Don't Go For Everyone

• You have great tits, and a thigh gap (as I can tell) Yes you have a hot body.

• You've got potential

• Ur body is hot, perfect breast I guess

• yup! everybody is indeed in their own way :)

• Yeah you got nice boobs n shit. Do some sit ups tho.

• Looks great

• Average