Convince my parents to let me get a nose job?

I'm always super self conscious about my nose. There's a bump and I hate it. Whenever I'm in public I try to do my best to hide it or if I'm by my
crush I try to not turn so he can't see it. I'm 13 and I've found places that will do rhinoplasty on 13 year olds. How do I convince her?

Besides what if I can never get a boyfriend or husband when I'm older because of my nose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gee, chill please! lol

Your nose is not ugly at all, nor 'too big' neither 'the bump' is a problem in any way.

You're just 13. If you feel really uncomfortable with it, you should wait to at leat 21yo to have a surgery - your body is still growing and changing, it is not only risky but, in the end, it may end up worse than it was before.

Chances are that, when you are over your teenage phase you will laugh at this current situation and feelings, and figure out you're a pretty young lady and always were.

Best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there's other things for this, such as injections its basically a non surgical nose job and it does the trick. other than that you're young at the moments I can see why they wouldn't let you get it, unless you needed it to get done like you broke your nose.

• I know I've asked my mom about the injections but she says no. She thinks its like silly putty and could just fall off. And I'm just like wtf?

What Guys Said 7

• You're 13 and it's all possible that at this age you get it done it can come back. This is very well possible. You're 13 no one fives two shits about your nose at your school other than you believe me. Wait until you're at least 15 or 16.

As for getting permission, you most likely will not be able to however you can always bring a friend's parent's permission and use them as a guardian easily that or get a job right now and save up for one orherwise you don't want it as bad as you thi k you do.

• We all have insecurities and things seem much more major to us than they actually are - Honestly your nose is okay - You look really cute and I feel you won't have a problem getting future boyfriends or a husband.

• Did something happen to cause that or were you born like that? Also I say not to change yourself, It's really not bad at all. I would date you and not even pay attention to that. A lot of people have different noses. I have the big English looking one straight like john lennons kind of. some peoples are big, crooked, small, etc. don't feel self conscious. If you need to talk to someone I'm here lol

• you don't need a damn nose job, you need an education and work ethic. unless you're going to be a model or sex worker, your looks are secondary to almost every other aspect of your life

• But I'm sick of being paranoid about it and i always get bullied in school about it.

• do you really think that?

• Yes I do. You're too young for me of course so I'm not hitting on you but you are definitely cute and I'd date a girl with your nose no problem

• Your insecurities make you more unattractive, and i probably wouldn't have noticed your nose.
    I went through this nose job phase... you look back on it and realize its stupid. I tried to convince my dad who is very rich, but he didn't want me to fuck up my body. Many years on, my nose fits my face really well. Also, at that age your nose is still growing.
    Also, it could go horribly wrong.
    Everyone has a spectrum that is deviated in some way aswell.

• its still growing? ITs gonna get bigger?

• yh you dont want surgery, it needs to develop properly. Here in England our health system is more sensible, and does it at 15 when the nose has finished growing.

You dont need to reach for the knife :D

• Also, when you wake up... your whole face is bruised like someone has serverly beaten someone up.
      Its nasty. Embrace your beautiful self

• Pay someone to break your nose so you can get done for free.

• what about that forehead? then u gotta change ur whole face lolol , just chill out

• Ill get the forehead when 18 I don't care bout that really

• no. Im not insecure. Just hate it when people pick on me.

• they do?

What Girls Said 4

• :( I like your nose. Honestly, I think we all hate our noses cause it's in the middle of our face. I hate mine too, but I'd die to look like you!!

• your nose looks fine

• I actually like your nose, it's a nice nose especially from this profile.

• You don't need one though