Guys, Am I as ugly as people think I am?

I've never had a boyfriend or even been kissed. Guys never flirt with me. Am I ugly? I used to think I was decent looking but I'm losing hope. I have a happy go lucky attitude. Thanks

58

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your as cute as can be. Lots of guys would be thrilled to have you as a girlfriend. Give yourself time. Are you a real redhead?

What Guys Said 57

• I don't think you're ugly. You're just being unlucky.

• Second pic is great, dear. Even though you're in a party outfit on the 1st one, your hair and your expression in the later are much sexier.

You're a pretty girl, so I bet that the problem is more related on the way you show yourself to others: acts, attitude and outfits.

"Happy go lucky" attitude sometimes may be interpreted as "goofy" or "I want your attention", so be careful about not exaggerating it - self control is a good discipline. This doesn't mean you have to be another person, just that you should analyse yourself and see what you could do better, and sometimes, less is more.

This all said, chill, you're a pretty red head! (I'm personally fond of red heads, myself ;) ). In the proper time, things will happen, don't push yourself because it is not a race, ok?

Best of luck!

• no. your so beautiful, who the hell told you your ugly?

• Guys don't ever seem interested in me. Guy never check me out or approach me.

• Ok. Thanks 🙂

• Yeah get on tinder if you want to see how many guys actually find you attractive, you'll be amazed. Perfect for validation when needed.

• Loads of young people have never been kissed by 18 - Honestly from what I can see you look really cute - You are just feeling a little insecure - Be patient I am sure soon guys will see the beauty that is in these pics - If I was 30 years younger I wouldn't have to be asked twice to date a beauty like you.

• You look great. You could stand to gain weight, but if this is your natural shape, don't worry. I love yoir red hear all let down. I followed you, I'd love to message with you some. Follow me back and send me a message if you want!

• I think you look very good.

Your lack of male attention is probably due to mix of shyness, lack of effort and bad luck.

• You are NOT ugly at all and believe me, if i thought you were, i would had said so like i have done in the past. I don't just say it to make you feel good. I mean it.

• Boobies

I don't think you're ugly, but maybe you should take photos from a different angle with your face you know

• your not even close to ugly, you look very beautiful and stunning

• I think you're pretty attractive

• Even if you even were, you sure know how to compensate for it with those cleavages, almost like Mileena. Anyway I think that you are okey, some girls are prettier and some are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDfuBOK9K4

• You're not ugly at all, have you ever tried flirting with guys?

• I try to. Guys don't really seem interested in me, they usually are interested in my hot friends.

• Keep trying, I'm sure you'll meet the love of your life one day.

• Woah. Tell them haters to get fucked! You're a total hottie and I'm not just saying that. I love your hair and your skin! I Can't get enough of what seems to be some sassy attitude! I'm trying hard not to private message you. You're the type I really like :) I won't creep on you, I swear.

• You not being missed or having a boyfriend or being asked or is not everyone saying you're ugly. And no, you aren't the crustiest thing I've ever scene, especially for a ginger 😂

• Is that you?😂
    You're sweet, so i mean this girl..

• you just need to believe in yourself again if you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else too.

you're attractive

• I don't think it's an image problem.
    Probably your attitude... you are doing something wrong and you have to find what.

• I'd say average

• You're definitely NOT ugly at all.

• I could help you land the perfect guy. I'm a book of knowledge and pretty damn successful with relationships

• Nope
    You're not
    I think you're attractive
    Single 😶? LOL

• Ishhhh

• To be honest and pls don't hate me but you aren't that good looking and it might just be the camera angle but you look way to skinny also you look a lot better with your hair down

• Wouldn't really consider anyone ugly because everyone has different tastes. You'll find someone or someone will find you.

• Don't think your ugly at all!

• How come ugly ! u are a cute&hot redhead <3

• Fo not worry because you are stunning just how you are.

• dat wasit do...

• If I was your age I would date you in a heartbeat.

• You look slutty and attractive am suprised you never kissed anyone

• More from Guys
    27

20 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more