Do Girl's Even Know What Fat Is?

Girl's this generation can be a size 14 and think their fat that they have to starve their selves.

When I typed in 'FAT' on the internet this comes up:

Do Girl's Even Know What Fat Is!?
Not this:
Even if you don't have curvy hips as this girl above doesn't mean your body is bad. What's wrong with a tummy just because you don't have a tiny waist and a flat tummy doesn't mean your fat.

Some people can be so fucking stupid and blinded!

Don't sit there and think because society like this type of body:
Or this:
You have to force your organs to become disarranged and starve just because you want to look good for a society that doesn't even looks good itself.

Though I'm not saying that all girls are necessarily trying to look good for others maybe you want to look good for yourself, which is great!

I thought this video was somewhat relatable, I don't know lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obesity is a health issue; a dangerous one. So is skinny. Fat is a vague term. The trend to oversize asses and butt implants are the new "boob Jobs". "Thick" is the new fat.
    A curvy feminine bod is where it's at (like the gal in the black bikini (though she probably has a boob job)).

Check out this web factoid (s):

Obesity in the United States.
    According to the most recent data released September 2015, rates of obesity now exceed 35 percent in three states (Arkansas, West Virginia and Mississippi), 22 states have rates above 30 percent, 45 states are above 25 percent, and every state is above 20 percent.

Adult Obesity in the United States.

Just freaking eat right, exercise and get sufficient sleep. You'll be good , and happy with who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be a size 14 and yes I was fat as hell.
    The first pic you posted is obese.
    If you have an issue distinguishing between obese and fat, there is a problem there.

What Guys Said 7

• Okay my point of view is that it is up to the girl herself - She picks a body shape that she is most comfortable with, most happiest with and most healthiest with - As you say outside society is often putting unfair pressure on them - It probably won't happen today or tomorrow but if we can get the self acceptance of comfort and happiness with the important qualifier of being healthy to avoid being too fat or skinny, I think the world would be a better place. The main thing people should want for their girlfriend/wife/daughter/sister/friend/relative is that she is happy and healthy.

• The chick on the 2nd pic is fat. And the 2 on the right are far in that 3rd pic. Just because it helps some people cope and make them feel better about themselves by saying "at least I'm not morbidly obese on TLC" doesn't make them not fat. Mutual exclusivity doesn't apply

• Lol size 14 is fat. Stop trying to convince anyone haha it's not gonna work

• Um that one girl IS FAT. Stop comparing yourself to the gigantic, google searched fat girls, just to make yourself think that you're not fat. I swear... I wish I had the power to physically remove the fat from some fat girls to show them how good they would look if they exercised more and we're healthy. Being fat is not healthy and makes life hard. Being extremely fat is a death sentence. Look yourself in the mirror and judge yourself without lying to yourself. Other people are biased and don't want to hurt your feelings if you're only "a little fat".

• Fat is one of those words that everyone has a different definition for. Some people think that fat is 100 lbs overweight. Some think it's 30. Also, how the weight is distributed matters too. A 200 lb girl with boobs and ass wouldn't be as "fat" as a 200 lb girl with a beer gut and a double chin.

I'd say fat, plain and simple, is when your belly hangs.

• Value of everything is in comparison, but it's ironic when even skinny girls are asking if they are too fat. Some of the girls can be conceded chubby but I am okey with chubby girls, but if a girl is too fat it's not looks good and it's not healthy.

• mbi 30 is pushing it but mbi 40 is fat.

What Girls Said 4

• YES ONISION MY MAIN HOE!!
    But I really think a lot of girl today think the thinner they get the more attractive they look. They don't want to be healthy they want to hear that they're underweight and it's terrible.

• man am curvy and the girl in the last pic looks like a blown up doll... so damn fake

• Yes I do actually. A BMI higher than 25 is considered overweight and it is unhealthy for your body to have that much fat

Yes, everyone has fat. It's about having the right amount of fat and being healthy.

• I'm a size 0/2. Size 4 is fat to me

Fat is different for everyone...