What's the perfect height for a girl?

I'm 175cm and I wonder if that's a good height. What is the perfect height for a girl in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'0, cause then you'd be cute as shit. :( Sadly I'm fucking 5'9.

• I'll trade you. Always wanted to be around 5'9 or 5'10. I'm insecure about my height at 5'4

• @lucky1988
      5'4 is the average woman, and you don't want to trade because I'm 14 and not done growing and you'll end up 6 ft. >_<

• If it's exactly yr 14th birthday, then, on average, you are about 1" away from yr adult height. (If you are partway between 14 and 15 years old, then, you're even closer to it.)

Here's the upper end of the US growth curves for girls in 2000, if you want to check it out more precisely.

s33.postimg.org/.../...2016_05_26_a_s_16h57_48.png

So, you will probably end up between 5'9" and 5'10".
      The closer you are to 15 years old now, the closer you'll end up to 5'9".

I am 6'2" (okay actually like 6' 1 3/4"), and I was already yr height by my twelfth birthday.

What Guys Said 18

• This is obviously a basic generalization based on a large yougov survey but the stats more accurate than gag, I think the average is like 5'6 for a girl preferred height
    cdn.yougov.com/.../HeightByHeight-01.png

• 2 and a half too 3 feet, as long as they have no teeth and a flat topped head...

no? - ok, it is a pretty poor joke.

The 'perfect' height for a girl is her height. when you grow older, you'll soon see that the idea of there being a perfect height or that the girl should be shorter than the guy or the other way round, is entirely meaningless and irrelevant.

I really don't want to appear dismissive, though I probably have, and for that I am sorry. But truthfully, you will find that height will not matter to you when you get into adulthood.
    (for the record you are 2 cm taller than me)

• The perfect height is the one that doesn't make your neck hurting when kissing: not too tall, not too short considering the guy's own height. :)

You're a tall girl, and it is a good thing, imho.

• i think 5'8"
    you're tall.

• Between like 5'2" and 5'7"
    Because I'm 5'8"

• I think there is perfect height for everyone, all I care about is that a girl would be smaller enough then me, and I think that you fairly tall for a girl.

• Perfect height? Sounds like nazi talk too me.

• I am not a stickler for height so any height would be okay for me

• 5'5"

• 5'1!

• 3m..

• 5'9shh

• yes, tell your body to stop growing now.

• I don't use the metric system...

I'm from the United States and...

FREEDOM IS NOT DIVISIBLE BY TEN!!!

• 6'3" to 6'5" lmao 😂

• Around 5 inches shorter than me

• I'm the same height as you and I prefer girls who are the same or taller.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• you're lucky... i am only 5'3 (160cm) :'(

• I think 5'7 personally

• 5'7" :)