How hot am I? Would u date me?

How hot am I? Would u date me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a very girlie shy girl, and although i have never been with girls before, I always have a thing for those girls who have a badass attitude in them, and those who look kinda muscular in the sense of their sex appeal, like a bad-boy-tomboy girl, so yes, if uu found me attractive too, i would have certainly dated you, loved you, and we would have had such a beautiful steamy sex ,, but i know you might not be into girls, :D , i am just saying the way i would feel knowing you in person

• I'm bi so yes I'm into girls but just because of the tattoos don't expect me to be masculine I'm very feminine

• Yes yes i know, i said i mean the badass-look would really attract me, then being feminine is a great plus ;)

What Guys Said 43

• Fuck no

• You have a hot body and a nice face, dear. I would date you. But, as some other people mentioned, maybe there is a bit too much tats on you.

This said, why not dating you? If you're a good person and have an interesting talk (besides the hot body), I'd say that dating would be a smooth breeze.

Best of luck!

• Oh god. I am really not into girls with tattoos unless they are small and simple. So, you are totally not my type.

• I certainly would date you, but I am pretty sure YOU wouldn't date me anyway! :P

• Would most probably date u if u were nice and caring

• No no, I wasn't referring to looks because I am reasonably good looking. It was about the other stuff. I am clueless about women - how to approach them, interact with them, build chemistry etc.

• That really doesn't matter

• You look gorgeous - If I was 20 years younger and had a chance, would date you in a second - Your SO is a very lucky person

• Da fuck?

• How many tattoos, are you from some gang? I am really not fan of tattoos on girls, but you look okey for a girl who is fully covered with tattoos. :)

• Tattoos arnt my thing, especially this much. It come to a point where it just seems like meaningless random shit.
    Everytime i'll look at you i will see scars rather than art. I'd fuck you, i wouldn't date you just because of that reason. Im not saying thats the case, just the impression i will get.

• You know I would i have said before how I find you beautiful on the inside as well as being beautiful on the outside.

yes we're total opposites as I have no ink or piercings and not wanting them but i wouldn't see how it couldn't work.

• Why the neck and the face the others are acceptable (ish) but that's such a turnoff.

• Tbh if you left your body alone I would've thought you were attractive but, now that you're covered in tattoos, I'd rate you a 1/10. Having that many tattoos is really unattractive and trashy to me

• Sorry if that was really harsh. I just don't like to sugarcoat my opinions

• I really like tattoos but this is a bit too much for me.

• Nice body; like the tats, but anything above the neck is not my thing.

• You seem nice enough and everything so yeah ild date you. If we're talking about looks i think you pull your ink off and you're a good looking girl. Seems like the only people who dont find you attractive are guys who dont like your tattoos

• Yes I would

• nope i won't.

• Yep 🍫

• If we clicked mentally, I would. You're beautiful and you have really nice ink

• You're hot af of course

• you are not hot at all due to all the tattoos, a total turn off.

• Incredibly hot! I'd date you, and hope for more!

• Not much of a fan of that many tattoos on anyone or at least on the neck or face unless they're small names or shapes. You are hot and I would date you.

• I like girls with tattoos but this is ridiculous.

• Why is it ridiculous

• If I have to cover them up then trust me that guy ain't for me

• most men won't like it, but some will. don't please everyone. just keep doing u.

• Hotter than hell

• I dont mind tattoos i think they are sexy
    So yes inwould

• No not my type

• where are you from

• Yes datable

• I would date you because your beautiful and I would hope you are nice

• you are 10/10 hot. I would date you.

• More from Guys
    13

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• You're cute but why the face tattoos :(

• I don't know I think they're cute haha and ur so hot omfg ur like a model

• <3 Awe thanks ;) . You're very beautiful but I feel like the tattoo takes away from your facial features :( .

• you're cute but them tattoos are a bit too much

• You're hot. Ummm would date if I were a dude brah.

• Your have a very pretty face, but you face tattoo destroys it and takes away from the beauty

• You're insanely gorgeous I hope to have as many tats as u one day

• Um. Someone will find you hot

• I think you're a catfish.

• That look is just... No.

• 6/10 and no