Is he going to be disappointed when he meets me irl?

I'm going to meet this boy I met online tomorrow (he's really sweet and I've been talking to him for a while and trust him so please don't get on me about that) and he's really cute. This is the only picture he's seen of me Is he going to be disappointed when he meets me irl?I'm confused as to why he likes me and I'm worried that maybe that's just a flattering angle and he's not going to like me when we meet. Here's some more pictures from different angleswhat do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look beautiful. I like the second and fourth picture. He won't be disappointed. Don't worry or else meeting him will make it worse for you. If your focus is always on "Will he like me? Will he think I'm cute? Is my hair okay? what if this?, what if that?, etc." then you won't get to enjoy meeting him for the first time. Have a positive attitude and try to enjoy the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're good but WHY he saw only one pic of you? i don't get it

What Guys Said 23

• You look cute - He has seen a pic a pic and like what he sees plus he has talked to you online liking your personality - The usual be careful advice, don't think about the remote possibility that he might not like something small about you. Think about the things he already likes about you and the even better things he will find out about you tomorrow, have a great time.

• My three niece's and I agree...
    WHY ARE YOU STRESSIN out?
    Cause you look nice and mature. Or as my niece's said your like one of their super fun and pretty but socially awkward aunt.

• Hahaha thank you!!! And please tell ur nieces I said thank you too! that's so cute this comment made my day :')

• Nothing to worry about it at all, sweetheart. The only thing to worry about here is related to meeting with strangers, but if you do it in an open public space it may be certainly fine.

Best of luck!

• You look even better in the pics he hast seen. Nothing to worry about

• There are more chances of him being disappointed with you if you don't support, or support trump... because looks are not against you.

• You're attractive AF
    Nothing to worry
    If he leaves you it's his loss 😂 LOL
    And I'm single if he leaves you 😂😂😂 omfg LOL

• You look charming and very pretty. I like your glasses, eyebrows, lips, and nose. Everything else is on par but those features stood out to me as beautiful!

• You are really pretty

• you're beautiful why would he be disappointed?

• im pretty sure he's going to like you a lot, you look very cute and pretty in the last pics

• I don't think that he will be disappointed

• By how you look it would be his lose if he is

• He better not be! Your cute and very pretty!

• holy shit.

like willa holland but not a dirty skank

• No he's not going to at all because you are gorgeous

• He will be stunned by your beauty!

• You have nothing to worry about. You're really cute.

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• no i still think u look cute in all of them , just put on a nice summer dress with nice sandals

• I think you're just as cute <3 :) . Don't worry about it ^_^

• You're cute, and I think the ones he hasn't seen look even cuter than the pic he has.

• No he won't.
    You are pretty cute :)

• you're beautiful!

• You're beautiful. He's going to love you