Girls, Do I look ugly to you?

Girls, Do I look ugly to you?Im 21 never had a girlfriend never had sex never been on a date never had type of affections from women at all and to be honest it makes me feel like because I've never had a girlfriend I feel like im ugly or just not good enough to have someone. I used to approach girls but I don't do it anymore cause of constant rejection. Also when I go out I never notice girls checking me out at all and that also makes me feel like im ugly to all females. I just wish a girl could give me a chance for once

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say average

What Girls Said 10

• No, you look great :) . I promise the time will come!!

• In all honesty, you aren't ugly at all. Not hot, but I could see you as cute if you have a nice personality.

• ope. i think you're cute. verry nice eyes and skin and lips and friendly kind face :)

• You're not ugly at all. Not even a little bit.

• Pretty average, like a 6/10

• No ur adorable

• I can't tell, it's very blurry

• im sure you'll fine someone you're still young :)

• Dude you look fine 7/10. Girls NEVER get caught checking guys out. Keep approaching girls.

• You are not bad