My boyfriend fucked up his appearance with his new haircut. It looks terrible. How do I tell him? Pic below?

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao you have to tell him straight up. Be like im sorry but that is a terrible haircut. UNLESS it was cut by his mom or something like that.

What Guys Said 13

• Tell him that you think the other (or another) hairstyle looked (or will look) better on him. It's his body so he gets to do what he wants with it but you can still express your opinion and give advice. It's great to know what a girlfriend thinks.

• Tell him he would look extra sexy with a crew haircut? :)

Just talk to him about your feelings about it. What are you afraid of?

• Hahaha omg, nice hairline he has 10/10. But seriously just talk to him and say you don't like it that's what my sister does to her husband 😂

• With hair it will always grow again if he wants to change it - With things like this I would try to judge what the other person thinks - If they like it best to keep quiet, if they don't maybe a rueful "It is not great" - A blunt "It sucks" might hurt.

• Just give him the old man cut in his sleep - shave off the top, leave the back and sides. He won't try it again.

• jesus christ !

• Grab something and cut it while he's asleep.
      Then, say you were dreaming with cutting someones hair, and it's an accident.

• Tell him that he looked sexier with it the other way😜

• "Dear boyfriend, your hair is terrible"

• 😂😂😂

• ahahhahahahahaha. I don't know mayne.. Time to break up?

• well he does have the hipster factor down :D

• hahaha great hair :D

• Just stop having sex and he will get to know it and get his punishment as well

What Girls Said 8

• ummm buy him hair gel and tell him to use it. Or tell him you always imagined how he'd look in a buzz cut.

• Just tell him you're not too into his haircut. Do you plan on breaking up with him over it?

• (HAHAHAHA did he cut it himself? sorry :P )

i think if he doesn't like the haircut at all, i would just be straightforward and tell him it looks terrible. but if he does like it, even one bit, i would tell him that he'd look great with a buzzcut.

• LOL
    Shave his head when he's asleep.
    Lmao damn, OP

• Damn...

• damn

• Lmao
    Sorry :D

• Yeah that looks horrible