Short, petite girl trying to gain weight, am I curvy enough?

I'm not even 5"01, 125 lbs. My goal weight is 130, but no more than that. I've been walking and dancing 1-2 hours a day, eating chocolate and candy again, and eating more.. My BWH is currently 34/30/38 and I'm a natural pear shape. Question is: how to get to 40 inches for my hips, what junk food will make my butt bigger, and what workouts to tone up? And is my butt big enough or no? Also I was an A-cup my whole life and I just found out I'm now a B-cup so I'm happy about that. by the way; is it true the boob massage natural remedy could make my boobs a little bigger or is it a lie? Bubzbeauty on YouTube said over time you can go up a bra size from doing it 15 mins. a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been a fan of smaller sizes but that said lots of guys like curvier - I am not a 100% sure that targeted weight gain can be done by gaining weight with junk food then toning it - I reckon you would be better maybe bulking up with muscle through training - Who knows maybe the fitness/gym people will know more than me

Most Helpful Girl

• So... you're trying to do all these things because of hoe you think OTHER people MIGHT perceive you?

• Because of how I perceive myself 50 %, and 50 % because I want to look womanly, and like a 20-something year old. I'm sick of people thinking I'm 16.

• Isn't that more their problem than yours though?

• Probably, but I still want to gain weight.

What Guys Said 7

• Eat more meat; don't eat junk food. I don't think you need to gain any weight. Not sure if the boob massage is a myth but I have read about it. Give it a try.

• Avoid pushups and pectoral muscle usage in work outs. Other than that really just try to eat healthily.

• You don't choose where your fat will go, it's didn't work that way, if you are lucky then more it would go to your boobs, but it's mainly has to do with genetics and your weight.

• Your numbers look curvy enough , i don't think you should gain more weight.

• Honestly you sound absolutely fine. Don't worry about it :) Hey do you mind if I message you?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• It's more about eating mammals, it normally goes to your butt and hips and thighs. You can't really grow your boobs without just gaining weight :( . If you're naturally a pear/triangle shaped person you won't get much bigger without being at risk for something at your height.
    PS. Wearing a bra while sleeping shrinks your boobs.

• why are you trying to gain weight, your weight is perfectly fine. dont eat junk food to gain weight.

• I'm sick of people assuming I'm 16 when I'm almost 22, and I want to look more womanly. I am exercising a lot though because I know I could get cellulite or vericose veins if I eat too much bad food.

• Why is everyone obsessed with a big butt