Which 1D Member (and Zayn) Is The Most Attractive?

I'm just really bored, so... to get rid of this boredom I'm gonna post a question.
Which is how I'm going to waste my time cause... yeah.
Personally I think they're all attractive (besides Louis, sorry but honestly.) . I'm not obsessed with them or anything (I use to be) I'm honestly bored as shit XD.

• Niall HoranWhich 1D Member (and Zayn) Is The Most Attractive?
  • ZAYN ( Ik he left 1D for R&B)Which 1D Member (and Zayn) Is The Most Attractive?
  • Harry StylesWhich 1D Member (and Zayn) Is The Most Attractive?
  • Liam PayneWhich 1D Member (and Zayn) Is The Most Attractive?
  • Louis Tomlinson Which 1D Member (and Zayn) Is The Most Attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like them but their music is good :P

• I feel like a bunch of guys secretly blast One Direction and ZAYN in their car... but then they refuse to admit it. Like my brothers said they hate 1D, but as soon as I went to bed I hear them watching their music video and laughing at it.

• Guess I have a "guys who listen to one direction" fetish lol. But for real tho, I think that's adorable haha I don't know y.

• Hahah 😂 ok ok 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• Zaaaaaaayn no contest
    Liam comes 2nd
    Niall third
    Harry and Louis are unattractive.

What Guys Said 10

• I think you are being a bit harsh - I think Louis is the most handsome, he looks most normal, the other look slightly pretty boy to me - Different tastes I suppose

• I don't like his nose and his eyes are too far a part, he use to be my fav but guess things change.

• last one looks better

• I hate them absolutely hate them lol

• Everybody exept liam looks a bit gay tbh.
    Its surprising liam disnt get any pink votes yet

• Clearly Harry

• they just look like normal city people.

• except zayn, none of them are really extraordinary good looking but everyone is conventionally handsome

• I think it's Zayn and I bet you most people will say it's either Harry or Zayn

• I like Zayn and Niall... so I guess yeah haha.

• Honestly they're some of the most human celebs. They're not afraid to be weird. I met one of them in Philly, Harry. Harry is actually really fucking nice and honestly is the hugest flirt ever, he thought I was older than I was so yeah... that didn't work out haha.

• It was good that you told him

• you're better than them.

• If these guys weren't rich and famous you girls wouldn't even look at them. Dat dere social status makes women wild.

• No, not really. I mean Niall could be a hobo and still... same goes for Zayn.

What Girls Said 7

• none of em.

• harry styles.. he's perfect

• I'd say Zayn, then Harry. Personally I think Louis is the most attractive

• Niall Horan - his Irish handsomeness make him perfect.

• I think they're all ugly. not my style of guys

• Harry.

• Those quiff's are outrageous, why can't they have normal hairstyles, anyway it's their large amounts of money that makes them more attractive than they are to thier female fans especially, *Rolls Eyes*

• Well if you think that then you must be one of those people.
      Personally, I would date a hobo.

• No, i don't date guys for money, if i like him i will date him his financial status doesn't come into it, it's what i feel in my heart, money means nothing, when you are older you'll understand better but i will say i do like a couple of their songs they have nice voices but that's about it.

• Glad you're not a complete hater. But tbh I find guys attractive just cause they can sing sometimes. Like Ed Sheeran he's average looking but his voice tho <3 _ <3 haha. But yeah their quiffs are like fucking mountains lol.