Am I unattractive?

Hey
I have always been single and no guy ever likes me like that. And I really wanted to know am I ugly or something, cuz it feels like there's guys that like me, but I guess I'm scary or something?😂I really don't know why someone would think that tho, because I'm a really nice, but sadly some people take it as a weakness. I add this pic so y'all can tell me if I'm ugly or not😂😂Am I unattractive??

Most Helpful Guy

• your attractive, you just need to approach a guy you like

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so pretty!

What Guys Said 13

• You aren't ugly! There's plenty of people who are 16 and single. I could see someone thinking you were a little scary but for me it's a turn on

• Yes you are really cute - The first and most major thing is that yo are only 16 - Lots of people your age are still waiting for first BF/GF - I see anything wrong with you just be patient and you will meet someone nice.

• pic is kind of small and only shows about 2/3 of your face but i wouldn't say you are unattractive at all

• Yeah at first I made the pic smaller and then I tried to make it bigger, but that didn't work😂

• You're very pretty. You're only 16, give yourself so time. Donr push it.

• Bad picture because it's small and doesn't show your full face. Take another portrait-like picture. You are definitely not bad looking. You just need more confidence and be more open.

• i would say from the photo you have shown that your a very pretty young lady :)

• Yiu're asking us this with a cropped and editted and small as fuk photo of yourself? Yiu probably already know yiu're unattractive

• Tf this pic was bigger at first but I accidentally made it smaller😕then I tried to post this again and delete this but it won't let me do that😕it said u can't delete cuz u just posted it

• Kinda average looking. Not ugly. can't tell too much else form the pic. But you are only 16 nice lips n jawline so I think u might gets a little more beauty in the future.

• the pic is too small, but you dont look unattractive, you look good

• You look fine! lol. Do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You're okay, just not my type tbh.

• You don't look ugly to me, and don't worry, I've never been asked out and I'm 19.

• No I don't see it, you are pretty