Is this amount of belly pouch a turn off on my slim body type?

I'm 17 5'4 and 119lbs, so obviously weight loss isn't my concern. But, I've been trying to tone up, and can't seem to make any progress whatsoever, and I have always struggled to build muscle. So, is this amount of stomach fat unnattractive/a turn off on my body type? Thoughts on my body type?

• It's definitely attractive, and a turn on 😘
  • Its not bad, and still a turn onπŸ˜‰
  • It's ok. It's not a turn off, or a turn on 😐
  • Not so good. Kind of a turn off πŸ™
  • Total turn off πŸ˜’

Most Helpful Guy

• The only issue is that your other half may take advantage of the chance your belly if it is ticklish xD Nothing physically wrong lol. Just take a breather and be your own unique self and remember to smile. All the little belly shows is that your not lazy nor super active really it all rounds up to mean your fit and healthy. And that is all that girls really need to strive for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'1 and 92 lbs so im a little underweight but still have a tiny pouch. My mother and grandmother were the same way, very slim but had a bit of a belly. It could be genetics and your body type! I can't remember the body type name but there's one where its difficult to build muscle (endomorph I believe) I think im a mix of that and an ectomorph, maybe you are too!

What Guys Said 17

• It is just normal and looks nice, if you ask me. You don't need six packs to be sexy or attractive. Your belly is a normal good looking belly for a girl.

Keep in mind that fitness models *live* for doing exercises and eating this or that healthily, and for the picture sessions, ALL of them do some kind of extra hard dietry to lower their body fat to achieve results like the pictures we see. After these, they come back to 'normal' (that is far from common people normal).

• you look amazing to me, very beautiful and i like your figure

• Look, it could be toned, but anyone who didn't like seeing that would be nuts.
    great belly.

• You hardly notice it - Your body looks well - If you feel like it you could train for fitness and toning but that is a personal choice

• That's not sexy at all.

• its not bat, looking good

• If you want to get rid of it just clean up your diet

• i think its cute

• Looks fine to me

• You look great to me.

• That isn't even noticeable. Your just not doing "it" right. ;-)

• Snapchat?

• not bad and still turn on

• Not a turn off at all. I like your body! Looks cute ❤️

• It's sexy and a turn ON for sure 😉

• i like it! Still a turn on
    Could i send a pik of me, and you rate me?

• No! You like fine, gorgeous figure :) by the way do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 8

• You literally have such a good body πŸ˜‘
    https://i.imgur.com/GoGfNOv.png

• There's a tiny bit of pouch there but honestly you have nothing to worry about, you are sexy!

• its cute

• There is nothing wrong with your pouch, I actually think its very attractive.

• Your body is great

• Not a turn off but you could def tone your stomach.

• Many people have it.

• There's nothing wrong with that!