Do you think this could be true?

This Afghan guy got 5000 matches on tinder in a week
Do you think this could be true?

I mean obviously he is kinda good looking and can get laid in real life but I doubt he is like some Hollywood star or something

• I don't believe it, it's bs
  • He is THAT hot tbh
Votes amd opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• He's hot.

• I beat this guy in every facial feature, hair and have the same face structure, facial hair and skin wtf

• I mean, U have seen Siddharth malhotra, that guy got 200 matches in a happening place when a fake account was made

• I am freakin serious, if this is considered hot, it is way too easy, I was expecting everyone to have a good laugh about it here tbh lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I really don't find him very attractive. I'd say 7 tops.

• By reading all your responses to the comments,.. Your obviously jealous of this person (that his look is by the way considered very good looking by many women) and you seem to think your better looking than him.. Lol

• I believe it haha

• He's hot, yep!

• He's hot but, I hate Barcelona fans 😂

• Ok fuck you on barca😭😭😭😭

But lol, yeah I thought he was handsome but I didn't think THAT good looking, even a fake account with Siddharth malhotra got 200 matches in a week in a happening place in Poland lol

• Never, I am never having my pics circulated on the internet

• That's stupid lol

• He's hot

What Guys Said 6

• hmm I don't know... he looks decent but 5000 is a shitload of votes.

• he looks average

• I believe it he's really handsome

• ya it's possible

• I'm middle eastern and afghan guys are very attractive compared to the rest of us

• Your that super insecure guy :D
    You dumb to believe you beat him in every single feature. He is a million times better then you. How can you think highly of yourself your so insecure Look in the mirror you ugly bald prick :D LMFAO.

• Redpill
      The acceptance of current society as covered in the lens of the feminist frame. Those who have taken the red pill have realized that there is something wrong about today's culture and its feminism. The red pill is also a popular reddit page dedicated to sexual market theories that feminism and the feminist mindset is an evolutionary, unconscious movement geared towards empowering women to the point where they have total control over men. Taken from the reddit page:

Feminism is a sexual strategy. It puts women into the best position they can find, to select mates, to determine when they want to switch mates, to locate the best dna possible, and to garner the most resources they can individually achieve.

The Red Pill is men's sexual strategy. Reality is happening, and we need to make sure that we adjust our strategy accordingly.

Welcome to the red pill. It's a difficult pill to swallow, understanding that everything you were taught, everything you were lead to believe is a lie

• @Vnmcghantasaala exactly... a girl could say your the most good looking person, however you would still be not be satisfied and keep asking questions. Move on, being confident in your own body is whats attractive.