Is it bad to post shirtless photo on fb? I want a non-corny photo! Could you help me?

I work hard at the gym, so I want to upload a nice picture of me. However, I want to look classy and sexy, not corny? Any idea for non-corny shirtless shots? What would you think if you would have seen a handsome shirtless man on fb?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's kind of douchy. Not cute

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, just make a history for your picture and it will not be like 'bathroom buff pics'.

For example, playing fetch a stick with your dog just wearing your trousers, swimming, playing with ball on the beach, etc. Have a friend who likes photography to take your pics and post-process them on Photoshop or similar.

Best of luck!

What Girls Said 3

• I have a bunch of friends who workout, so on Friday I have a bunch of #flexfriday posts all over my newsfeed lol. I wouldn't think anything of it, probably give it a like if he looks good to appreciate the work he's put in.

• Ehh. As long as you don't seem like a self-centered douche in your selfies.

• It's impossible to say whether or not the photo is corny without seeing it, send a link on here

What Guys Said 3

• The only place to go topless is in a pool.
    Pretty much everywhere else is corny

• Before/after and beach photos are the ones that are acceptable.
    Everything else makes you look like "that guy"

• lol dont be that guy