How much more attractive can muscles make a guy appear?

Say a guy looks 6/10 and then he hits the gym and adds decent amount of muscle size. Will he be significantly more attractive? Will he go from 6/10 to 8/10?

How much more attractive can muscles make a guy appear?

0|1
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but it's not just about size, it's about proportion and shape. I see guys who a big but unattractive because they look like smoked hams with legs. Focus on building your entire body for proportion so that you look like an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

But yes, a guy can definitely go from average to above average by developing his body. But don't forget to work on your fashion and personality at the same time. A muscular guy will get noticed, but a muscular guy who dresses well and has game can get pussy at will. Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It may even get you from 5 to 9, it depends on your actual body structure and facial traits.

About this "Joe's Progress" pictures: come on, it is not real unless he was on steroids. Another thing, those body fat percentages seem to be wrong. This guy here has 5% bf:

imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/.../...EHBPorW-610xh.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• LOL, I have arrived.

Muscles to me are like breasts and ass to a man; on a toned/fit body.

So- HOT, HOT, HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think muscles almost always do make guys more attractive.

Though, I don't think it's the same for girls. Some girls just suit looking curvy, while some thin etc.

It's a little unfair I think, but that's just how it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, most of this pictures have photoshop , but he will look attractive in general. The man of the last picture dont look the same person of the other photos. I think they change his face. A hot guy is a confident guy , he dont need to have a lot of muscles , but a strong figure is more attractive for woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say he'd go up by 1 point if it's reasonable but if he gets tooooo muscular he goes down a few notches for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll become like 10 times more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Week 4 and 8 mostly week 4

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like muscles. I rather a guy just be fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Probably not an 8 unless he is obese to start of with, but you go up a point easily. People forget your face improves too with lower body fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always seemed to me women care most about a guy's face, provided he's not super scrawny or fat. Muscles, in moderation, will help a little but not much, I mean it's not like wearing a sweater will hurt your chances with women by much.

0|0
    0|0
  • From 6-8 or evwn 9

0|0
    0|0
  • I better get on that...

0|0
    0|0