What you think about my body shape?

Hi , this is weird for me making this question , but i want to know how men see me as a woman.
I have small breasts , i wear 34 B cup size and my butt is bigger , i get fat in my butt very easily. I feel little bit disconfortable with my body because i think my butt is a lot bigger than my chest and then what i think is super funny is that i have short legs and small feet. I had friends that played with me saying that i have big boobs , very big tights (ass) and then the botton of my legs is small again. And its true i think is a little bit disproportional.
I think my ass is great but i dont like to get fatter because i feel more disporpotional. When i wear some type of clothes i feel very wied and i have to find shoes that dont make my feet look smaller.

All my life since i was teen i think im not the type of girl to attract men because i dont have big boobs and not even very big butt. I dont want to have it either , i just dont like very much my legs , i think s disporportional. Seing my body structure what you think?
Do you find me attractive as a woman? Im 21 and lot of people when know my age are like whatt? Even a guy said that maximum the age that he gave was 16 .
I take some pictures but the quality is not the best. (Dont look to my old clothes that i wear at home )
I look little bit fatter in the second picture.

What you think about my body shape?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look younger than 18. Anyway, I don't see why you are complaining about those things because I don't see anything unattractive about your body. You are just looking at yourself with a negative attitude making you see yourself as unattractive. Look at yourself with a positive attitude. Look for the goods. And you will be proud of your body.

• All you say its true i have low self esteem. I just feel little bit insecure about my legs. Thanks for you answer

Most Helpful Girl

• smaller boobs with large butt/hips = pear shape

What Guys Said 24

• Your body is attractive. I can not get a good look at the bottom of your legs to see what you think the problem is, but what I can see looks fine.

• From the pics you look fine - With body shape you find a lot a women fit into same type as you, they can look younger but they can wear their hair or certain clothes to look older and of course it is not necessarily a bad thing - Really in all honesty women come in all shapes and sizes, what makes them attractive is not one thing but a combination of things.

• Your body look quite fine, no worries about it. If you really want to improve something there on your thighs, you could try running, riding the bike or weight lifting in order to get more tonus and shape.

Don't listen too much to other people, just know you're good by yourself, ok?

Best of luck!

• Everyone loves pear/triangle shaped girls

• Oh ok didint know that. But is good to know that peopel find my fat butt atracttive

• I like my bum , but if i dont eat right he gets bigger and then i want to wear some type of skirts and gets disporpotional because i have small boobs and the hips are so big and then when i look to my legs i start laughing because they are so short and my feet are so small.

• I like your bum too lol. You can always wear something that makes your legs look longer. I think you're just not use to the look, look up some big bottom American models and see how their fashions is like.

• Aww, you look just fine girl!
    34B is a perfect size! You'd rock a pretty outfit with that body, so no need to feel self-conscious ☺️

• How tall are you?

• Me likey... your botty!

• You do look 16. I don't really understand why you'd post this here of all places, though, are you just looking for attention or something? Your body's normal and you know it is.

• i dont like my legs , you can't sse very well in this pictures but i compare to the other girls and its disporpotional , my ass is big and my legs in bottom are so thin. And i m not 16 im adult woman

• I believe you, but you do look younger than a 21 year old.

Like I said, no matter how thin you think your legs look, there's basically nothing wrong with your body. And it's hard to tell how big your ass is in proportion with the rest of you, you'd need more pictures or something.

• depend of the clothes that i wear. Idont want to put more pictures , i never ask about my body to anyone i just want to know if some girls feel this way or what guys feel about my legs.
      I like to exercise because if i get fatter , all my fat go to my ass and its super disporpotional.
      Most of the girls that have big butts their legs are more fat on the bottom or they havelong legs. I feel weird because my legs are too short , i wear jeans almost the time and its weird

• Dang you have a nice ass body.

• your body looks fine and great

• You look fine :-D :-*

• It's hard to judge your bust based on the pictures provided, but i would say your butt is very good looking. and overall full body, you look great.

• Pretty

• I think you look fine!

• very average

• Wtf are you talking about, you are just fine physically, but mentally i doubt

• Look at that butt

• Nice freaking legs! Boner time!

• You look fine. Nothing to worry about. Nice slim body with a waist smaller than your hips. :-)

• thank you , i just dont like very much my legs , when i wear jeans its weird , becase its to big and then my lower part of the legs is slim i can t explain some girls have longer legs or the lower part of the legs is little bit more fatter. I never ask about my body to anyone , im not the type of girl to get attention and i dont like very much because im shy.

• Yeah ur cool. THey are not fat or too skinny. Are they the perfect 10.00 Swimsuit model legs no. But they are nice. Your shoulders look proportioned to ur body and strong. Lower back goes in and butt goes out a little. Boobs a 34B.
      100% promise if a guy see you in a bikini your legs will are not an issue. I have dated a girl with legs similar to yours. All i remember about them is they were soft like she lotioned them all day.

• You have a nice body shape

• Your butt looks great to me. I personally don't mind smaller breasts and a larger butt, you look good over all. I'm not sure if you should wear short shorts or not because your legs are thicker, I think that may be why you feel dis proportioned. They don't look bad, they just might not be conducive to really short shorts/skirts.

Bottom line: your shake is unusual, but I kinda like it

• If i do exercise i loose fat very fast. S o i just need to get toned and its ok.
      The shorts you see on the second picture are little bit small dont fit me very welll because its not my size. Before i wear 38 jeans size now i wear 36 . Most of the girls that i see here are very fat so i should be proud of my body.

• I'd say your good then, getting tones is never a bad thing. I think you are attractive, nothing wrong with your shape.

• You're butt is gorgeous

• hott

• You look totally fine! Nothing to worry about at all. Good body :) by the way do you mind if I message you? :)

• depends what you want to talk , but you can

What Girls Said 3

• You have a pretty nice ass

• gorgeous bum

-bi girl

• Looks good!

• thank you are very nice