Brutally Honest?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if it's just me or my looks that are preventing me from ever getting a date. When I see a girl or get to know one I always think they are out of my league because they "look to good" or are "to smart" and I don't have a chance. Girls I usually get to know never see me more as a friend so is it my looks or personality? I think I'm average looking and if I had to rate myself it'd be like a 6/10. (My hair is naturally messy)
Brutally Honest?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As you asked for brutally honest opinions, I will tell you mine:

*** STOP looking and acting like a girl and things will work better! ***

You have a natural 'baby face' appeal, so you should balance it with a more 'aggressive' hair, something like this, for example:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6dc0e79916.jpg

And let that stubble come out and show the ladies that you're a fucking virile man, not their friendzoned buddy or gay friend!

And here comes the brutal opinion part II, the attitude:

- Be nice and polite, but not too nice neither their doormat.
    - Ladies want to feel protected and challenged at same time by the imposing presence of a strong man (strong inside, not a bodybuilder, though getting some more masculine shape with a bit more muscular body helps a lot).
    - You're not a girl, don't act and react like one or they will consider you one (and they will not even remember you have something hanging down there that is different).
    - Don't be available all the time for all women who 'require your assistance': put yourself on first priority a bit more, and learn how to say 'NO' in a classy but resolved way.
    - Have your own opinions and defend them. You have the right of disagreeing. And you don't have the right of imposition nor possess the whole truth of the World. Tolerance doesn't mean nullifying your own views and accepting everything, but being able to live among the different.
    - Have yourself dressed with your own style but don't let it become bland or 'goofy teenish'. Less is more in some cases, and more is the best for other occasions. Bet your coins on more masculine approach of clothes.
    - Intrigue them, be an interesting person, don't show everything you are at first, let some enough mystery add spice on the ladies imagination.
    - Don't let yourself be friendzoned or 'friendly abused' (porter, driver, etc). If you feel one specific lady you have interest in is friendzoning you, leave her, and let her come for you (don't be rude, be self-assured, firm but gentle).
    - Girls are not to be put on pedestals, they're human just like you, and you are the prize as much as the lady that will want to be with you.

Keep in your thick mind that following these simple instructions (and discovering your own ways from this point over) will change your life and make you a much more interesting male.

Don't abuse of it! Respect the ladies and respect yourself!

End of brutally honest mode.

Wish you the best of luck!

• I have a baby face ;-;

• It is not a problem at all by itself, hmm? Just may give them some first impressions, but your talk and actions are louder than just this. Either way, balancing it with more masculine traits could do good for you, imho.

What Girls Said 13

• Definitely not your looks that are preventing you. You are really attractive! :)
    Maybe it's your confidence level?

• Your f**king eyes are just 😍😍

& I think you look better with a bit of facial hair.

• But the thing about my facial hair is... It is freaking red! 😆
      Thanks for the compliment by the way,. 😊

• Just my opinion. Completely understandable if you don't like it.

Buuut, you should smile in future profile pictures. Definitely my fav <3

• I will next time just for you. 🤓 My selfie game is on point rn!

• If you can't get a date it's probably the way you act because you're far from ugly. A lot of unattractive guys I know get dates so it goes far beyond looks.

• You know who you remind me of a little bit?
    Jesse McCartney
    http://eskipaper.com/images/jesse-mccartney-9.jpg

• You have gorgeous eyes

• I think you look cute :)

• you look fine bruh

• Blue eyes are my one weakness... Wish I had em

• Girls have weaknesses? 😯

• You have pretty eyes. Please smile more. You'd look great. :)

• you're cute I don't know why

• 7/10 You's fine

• But you're really cute.

• You look to me.
    Especially your eyes! Omg 💙

• Oops!
      It should be 'you look cute to me '

• I think it is because you come off as shy person or unapproachable
      But seriously , you are way above average

• That's probably true. I guess they are let down cause I'm way more talkative over text but when It comes to in person I'm quiet and awkward. But I don't think I'm shy. 😅

What Guys Said 1

• It's the personality. Some people are just too nice.