Would you date this guy if he had a nice personality?

• Nope, he is too ugly
  • Yes, I would
Votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like this is photoshop. looking the the face then the shoulders, something doesn't look right.

• That's actually the guy no kidding no Photoshop

• really? well that's pretty interesting.

ill say this. his hair and style aren't helping him at all. if he got a better haircut and changed into something more sleek casual modern, it would make such a big difference.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• 9 year old pic man. CATFISH alert!! XD

• You'll get used to his face! Besides people age and he'll always have a way to make u laugh and be comfortable with his nice personality!

• Lol I bet if he came in front of you being nice for a date u would say no but if Nick Bateman was a complete asshole and was like "I am wanna pound u hard babe" u would bang

• So why should he settle for someone who could be that easy only because of his genes?

• Dude all I'm saying is if he did did ask me out I'll go out with him to try and see if I like him and his personality. And if Nick Bateman asked me out I'll also say yes and see if I like him. That's all!

• No, I wouldn't.

He looks below average, to be honest.

Is that you, anyway?

• No probably not

What Guys Said 2

• is he a time traveler? it seems like he came from the seventies.

• Girls would surely 😉