Have I changed much over the years?

Have i changed much over the years?
2years old

8 years old

16 years old

Me now, still loosing weight all the psych meds caused me to gain over the years, for my tourettes and autism etc..

The age of each photo is underneath the photo, as for those wondering my age now i am indeed 27 going on 28
Id have a baby photo to show but i can't find it, i think my mom has it somewhere, yes that is indeed a scottish kilt and not a skirt, also id have one from when i was 12 but i can't seem to find what i did with my class picture from 2000

Most Helpful Girl

• 😂😂😂 I think you stopped growing at 8.
    Please tell me your secret? 😂💁🏻
    You had a beard when you were 8 is that normal? Yeah I don't think you changed much from when you were 16... Hellooooo Dracula bleh bleh bleh meh. Hey any chance your bloodline goes as far as Transylvania?😂 Why were you wearing a kilt?😂 Forgive me drrrraaacula for my exessive use of emojis🙄😛

• Lol, the age is for the picture above it, i think i stoped growing when i was 18, although every now and then i still get growing pains, as for why i wear a kilt at times, because im awesome like that lol and I am part scottish and Irish and welsh among other things, also their comfy and i usually get a lot of giggley women following me around atores when i wear it and compliments from guys.

• Can you guess my ethnicity 😂...
      I'm half- Japanese, half-... Well guess😂

• Yeah i messed up the age bit, the 2 years is me in the toilet, the 16 years old is me with my ex and the one in the kilt and last picture are the most recent ones lol, hmm id say Japanese and either Filipina or Japanese and Hawaiian

Most Helpful Guy

• damn dude how tall are you?

• Lol about 6 feet and a half an inch, i know, in fact the girl in the photo was about 4'8 and the school roof was kind of low also her friend who took the photo was short too

What Girls Said 1

• I can see the resemblance :)

What Guys Said 2

• You look well over the years - Good luck losing the weight

• Thanks, already lost 8lbs in 3 days, thankfully loose qeight easily but also gain it easily too, weights been up and down over the years

• Da fuck were u doin in da toilet

• Lol to be honest i have no idea, thankfully my mom had cleaned it an hour before, she said shed always find me in the weirdest places, in the toilet, inside a kitchen drawer with the drawer closed, on top of the refrigerator and quite a few other odd places