What makes her look just average?

What face features are wrong or not so good?

What makes her look just average?

• Eyes
  • Lips
  • Cheeks
  • Hair
  • Nose
  • Eyebrows
  • Face Shape

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong wth you. You're beautiful

What Guys Said 10

• I think she is quite attractive

• face fat needs to be lost and skin quality can be improved and your boring personality is apparent on your face (the personality does come written on the face if u keep it for too long, keep a happier one for a year and u'll see the difference and people will too subconsciously)

• I think you should stop offending me on every site I go. I have not a boring face, your offensive commentaries are boring all the time. Get lost!

• I know how skinny you are:skin and bones like a corpse.

• go and find happier personalities. I don't know why are you looking for me all the time? are you in love with me? because I don't like you. you are boring and vulgar/

• she looks pretty attractive to me.

• there is a person from UK who continuously try to make me think that everything I post is "average". he should be sedated by a doctor.

• hmm, your right

• All of the above.

Nothing wrong with average you know.

• Face shape and cheeks I will say

• clean mild flaws.

• She looks good

• Lips

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I think she's an attractive girl but just not styling herself that way.

The hair colour and style makes her look older, as does the lipstick colour, and eyebrows are so important to how the face looks - I think her eyebrows aren't quite right for her face.

• Thank you. That's a helpful commentary.

• About the eyebrows, how should they be otherwise?

• You're welcome! I think the eyebrows should be grown out for like a month and half, and then get HD brows. It's a 7 step procedure which makes would give defined, sculpted and perfect eyebrows for your face and personality :)

• Her eyes are stonning nose and mouth are great face shape is an oval ( in the beauty world - the goal ) only thing I can think that takes her from average to beautiful would be a sincere smile. Someone did research on which woman a guy found most atractive and evidently they all chose the women smiling. I chose cheeks because the cheeks become more prominent when people smile. Also maybe just the use of blush and if face shape is an issue; contouring.

• What is the problem with just looking average? The majority of the whole world is average.

• I have just asked, beauty!

• Don't be so negative. There is a difference between natural beauty and a photoshopped magazine model.

• I think you can keep your photoshopped models. I don't like them with photoshop pr not. Your model, Heather Crokk that you find supreme, is your love. I think you should stop harassing me on the net because I don't like you either.

• She's fairly attractive

• there's absolutely nothing wrong with her...

• The fact that there's nothing outstanding about her features.

• Heather Crook is the brilliant one!

• then why are girls so gaga over nick bateman who has an okayish jaw, a horse long face, normal eyes, small mouth and shitty nose? nothing outstanding about his features either.

• Longer hair would suit her more, and her eyebrows are a bit far apart

• And chin...

• why the chin?

• And why do my polls make you nervous then?

• Im not arguing with you. Your the one who took what i said the wrong way. Look im totally fine with letting this go when u quit replying to me. And by the way polls dont make me nervous... where did you even get that?

• My question is who told her she was average? Everyone's perception of beauty is different but their opinions shouldn't matter.

• Here, a lot of girls voted her as "average". The majority.

• That shouldn't matter though. It's your opinion that's important.

• Sometimes it's good to consider others' opinion, too because in this way you realize the truth about oneself. Maybe you think you are very pretty but the others don;t agree with you.