Guys, do you like natural (very) large breasts, even though they sag/hang low? (Clothed picture)?

http://s446.photobucket.com/user/9Tom4/media/b1_zps5g9fmvhu.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s446.photobucket.com/user/9Tom4/media/b2_zpsy5cwcnqb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

In these pictures, you can see that these naturally very large breasts, without a push up bra, hang really low - they almost reach the girl's waist.

Is this look better than being small and perky, like this:

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, can't say I like them saggy, jiggly bags of fat.
    Itty-bitty (perky) titties are the way to go; they look nicer on the girl, don't get in the way of hugs or physical activities, can fit almost any style of top she wears without much discomfort, and doesn't create back and shoulder pains for her in the long run.

• Hmmm you're serious? Some men say that all men, whether they're boob men or not, notice and like the look of very large breasts... That's what Mojo-jojo says below.

• Yes I'm serious! That statement is a sweeping over-generalization, not all men will notice and like large boobs. It's like saying all girls like wearing dresses and high heels, which is absolutely not true. We know for a fact that not all girls like that; some will like wearing jeans and sneakers, others will like shorts and slippers.

Also thank you for giving me the MHO! Really appreciate it ^_^

• No worries - I gave you MHO because you represented an opinion that I don't always see. It was just the opinion of another user on here, Mojo-Jojo, who wrote that "all men notice (in a sexual way) very large breasts"

What Guys Said 22

• So, to my eyes that girl is just perfection - absolutely beautiful, made me smile! :)

I wouldn't say she looks 'saggy', she just has large natural breasts and that's exactly the shape they should be. They're far more attractive there than if they were pushed up under her chin - pushed up is a thoroughly unnatural look, the whole point of natural larger breasts is that they're natural - that's the shape I want to see! I also think on some level it's a very confident look and confidence is itself attractive - the 'safe' option for a girl with large boobs is either to push them up or squash them down, clearly she's decided she's proud of her natural shape - and she really should be. It takes a bit of bravery to go with little/no support/lift at that size, and I think that's kinda sexy! In short, she's stunning.

The little boob option you showed isn't unattractive, but I'm afraid shape-wise she's very ordinary in comparison!

• Both are nice breasts. My personal preference would be something between both, and natural. A little saggy is not a problem, neither small perky ones.

• Thanks for your reply. This is exactly it - in real life (i. e. without push-up bras and airbrushing, or fake breasts), there is either smaller and perkier, or larger and 'saggier', for want of a better word (i. e. hanging lower). But thanks to porn and lads' mags, some men think massive and high up/perky exists...

• Depends on a guys preference. Many of my friends say they like perky tits. I like bigger natural ones that have little hang. Natalie Portman above is just all around perfect.

• Thanks for the reply, and for sharing your friends' opinions too! I think Natalie Portman is so beautiful!

• Wrt "harder to find decent face girl with big boobs"... Not sure this is true. Very beautiful faces are just as rare, and also, probably more popular than just huge breasts/ok face. At least, that's the consensus I get from my male friends

• Yup I agree. Many guys I have talked to like perky or even big fake boobs. Personally I like a little natural hang. Decent face with that. Unicorn.

• Tbh I prefer small to medium sized breasts that are perky

• Yes I prefer big natural boobs, so I am okey with them sagging, it's shows that they real. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigBreastPride

• So you prefer big and saggy to small and perky? :)

• Yes I do, at least as long as they are not too saggy, but with that said I don't have too much of a problem with small boobs as well, and I prefer them to big artificial boobs. :)

• I prefer small. Perky is great but gravity is hard to fight.

• I prefer small and perky. But that saying said im more attracted to butt then boobs

• Natural all the way! You look great

• They look like they'd be a lot of fun

• Yes, II love big titties.

• in the picture you given the link above, the breasts looks good in that

• I love all shapes and breasts. I do like tiny perky ones. But even big ones are fun to play with.

• As long as the girl is confident

• Girl I just like boobs the girls in the link are sexy as hell

• Large ones are nice, but why would the girl not wear a bra? That's kind of an interesting decision.

• She is wearing a bra, just a normal, non-push up bra, which is why her breasts hang low in the picture. Did you see the pictures?

• Never said push-up, I said a bra with proper support coming from an underwire.

• It is a 'proper' bra

• I love perky boobs and saggy boobs. I don't care how saggy they are still love them

• To me, yes. Plus that was a cute dress she had on

• "A boob is a boob no matter how big or small"

• As a yes or no. Yes, virtually all breasts are fantastic, including the ones in that picture. However, i would prefer smaller, perkier ones.

• O wow. I wanna suck on that boob. I want milk 😉
    Sexy

• Boob size does not matter, it never has. It is even less important than penis size.

Perky is better than saggy.

• The picture is perfect.
    Why un earth would any guy like fake tits.