Am I really fat?

I posted this pic and some random guy commented on my pic saying "ew your fat" is that true am I really that fat? I mean I know I'm not skinny but that just made me feel bad. Especially since I do go to the gym and stuff. What do you think am I really fat? And how can I loose weight? (No rude answer pls) Am I really fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look normal to me if you wish you may do some toning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you're fat. It seem in America the new "average" is actually overweight people which makes sense because we've got a serious obesity problem. Nonetheless, wearing clothes that fit you properly will make you look a lot better. When you wear clothes that are too small it makes you look frumpy and sloppy.

Drink lots of water, mild to moderate exercise is good enough. Weight loss and being healthy is moreso centered on the foods you eat. Eat lean meats consume a lot of fiber and mostly eat vegetables and fruits. Eat more of those than consuming meats and you should not only look good bur feel good as well, and that's what is most important.

What Guys Said 11

• Definitely not

• Yiu are chubby but I love that. By the way a different pair of shorts would look better on you

• Kinda thick

• no you are not fat. awesome figure.

• Here i m again, you are not fat but your thighs are , start working on legs i guess

• Okay, will treadmill help for that?

• There is no such exercise that can help you loose weight just in one part of the body you can loose weight of systematically from one area to another area and it is determined by the genes since it is mooring weight not building muscle.

• @Babykrogan Okay yeah I'd definitely wanna loose weight everywhere!

• sry yeah

• Yes you are

• your not really fat

• No, but you should wear better fitting clothes. The clothes in the picture are too tight and make you seem by comparison fat.

• Yes a bit too fat

• I like your figure. I think the curvy/thick legs is attractive :) by the way do you mind if I drop you a message?

• Thanks 😊, apparently people think it's really bad tho and yeah sure you can

• If you want to tone up, fine. Bottom line is... you are NOT obese, far from it :) okay will do, but we're both anon. Here's me: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/enter77

• Okay I'll try to tone up but I don't know how lol and okay I followed you

What Girls Said 13

• I mean you aren't a stick but you totally aren't a huge fat person. I think it's the clothes you wear. The shorts a quite short and very tight. You don't want to dress too tight but don't dress too saggy either. Ultimately what matters is if you feel comfortable in your own skin and the clothes you choose. But I personally think if you maybe got some cute flowy skirts and longer shorts that aren't as tight then your outfits would be really cute :)
    Good Luck!

• Okay so I'm guessing I should wear just low cut shorts instead right so it's not too short? 😊

• Yes, those shorts are nice :)

• Your clothes are too small for you and it does make you look less attractive and overweight, but you're body in general is not fat though.

• Should I return the clothes I bought (both the shirt and shorts)?

• Okay I'll do that thanks and do you think I should go with low waisted shorts instead of high waisted ones?

• You have wider hips so high waisted is fine, but a bigger size

• its because of those shorts... they're way too tight... and you should dress accoedint to your bodyshape.. that's it

• What kind of shorts should I wear for my body shape?

• wear flowy skirts
      legggings
      low cut pants/shorts
      and stay away from too tight clothes

• If you feel comfortable wearing the clothes I say wear them! And no your not fat at all your average <3

• I wouldn't call you fat so much as overweight. Mainly its concentrated in your thighs and stomach area I would say. The thing about weightloss is that you can't spot reduce. To improve one area you need to lose fat all over.

• Yes kind of you are. How to loose weight.. hmmm to on a healthy diet avoid fast foods and drinks with sugar and do Cardio. If you really want to loose weight maybe I can help you.

• I think you're at a normal weight, it's just the clothes are a little too tight

• I think it's the clothing you are wearing that is making it seem like you are heavier than you are. Not fat... though.

• Talk to your doctor about it.

• You're not fat, the outfit isn't that flattering though!

• Your fat but not extremely fat... Maybe try on some clothes that fit hun... Maybe 3 sizes larger would be more comfortable... that top and shorts look really tight.😅

• You're not fat.

• The clothes dont help at all, they are way too tight.
    Id say you're a bit overweight.

• Okay I could return it, should I return both the shorts and top or which one?

• Yes
      ...