Guys do you care about breast acne?

I have fairly large breasts, I am a 34 DDD. In the summer the sweat can get bad and I develop acne under my breasts. Do guys care about this? It's really hard for me to get rid of, and I've become self conscious about it.

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like a small thing - While it seems very noticeable to you, a guy would not probably pay much attention to it - As I say to a lot of people we all have insecurities that we think have big neon signs pointing to them but in reality very few other people notice these things.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think only superficial guys would care about that. I am envious of your breast size (many sizes larger than mine).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I doubt guys will mind unless it's a crazy amount of acne making it too noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys won't mind, nobody is perfect. by the way that cup size sounds fantastic. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much. A little bit, not so much. Just try diff stuff. There is prescription pills too to take.

0|0
    0|0
  • its easy to get rid of use pure lavandar oil and rub it on it every morning and evening for about 3 days and you should be good

0|0
    0|0
  • Oc i care about it, wtf who doesn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Those kinds of things happen. No big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do care, if im going to lick, touch them

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it is a downside, but not nearly large enough of a downside to change how someone looks overall. For me it would be very low on importance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I <3 breast acne

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• a fellow 34DDD! :) I don't think they will!

0|0
    0|0