How does this outfit look?

How does this outfit look?

I posted this question a few minutes ago with a top that might have been too small and that made me look bad but here in wearing a top my size, how does this outfit look keep or not? :) (no rude answers)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose the shorts

• The shorts look bad? And what type of shorts should I get then?

• Unless you mean shorts that are not High waisted?

• Yes high waisted don't suit you

Most Helpful Girl

• Your bra is too small which is making your top half look unbalanced. The shorts are too small and are the wrong cut for your body type.

Get the correct size bra and go for shorts that are more flared around the hips and thighs and you'll look better.

What Guys Said 10

• The top is great.
    Don't like high-waisted shorts or jeans.

• But if I get low waisted shorts it'll show my stomach? And I didn't want that lol

• Yeah - New top makes a difference - It is a better representation of you.

• Okay but are the shorts really that bad? Because everyone on here thinks it is

• I wouldn't say hugely bad but I might be tempted to go for high waisted long jeans or a skirt as others have mentioned - I really do feel that a lot of it is that you are asked to have a really hard look at pics here and if you saw a person out on the street like this, you wouldn't think twice about it. So views here are probably exaggerated by having a really close look at outfits in a picture.

• Meh it's just normal

• I like the top, there is something not quite right about those shorts tho.

• The top looks nice but the shorts look a weird. Maybe try a different pair or a skirt

• hott

• Not good

• Its ok

• Very sexy😉

• for what?

• Just a casual day to day wear

• oh, its fine

What Girls Said 9

• i like the idea. a little tight, but a black top with denim is always nice. i personally am not a fan of shorts that short, but if it's u then go for it.

• The top is ok. Those shorts don't look right.

• The top is cute, but maybe pair it with a cute flowy skirt or some longer shorts.

• hmmm nice top but dem shorts ain't flattering... it would look better with a skater skirt

• Your shorts are way too tight. Get a bigger size.

• That size is pretty big on me tho it feels loos, and I could put it on without unzipping the zipper. Should I maybe get a different type?

• Maybe, it just looks like it's squeezing your legs. The cut in shorts should be fine but maybe go with a looser material? Shorts like this should look good on you and especially paired with that top.
      www.charlotterusse.com/.../325338.uts

• Okay thanks I'll get shorts like that

• I like the top but I hate the shorts!

• The top looks great!! the bottom parts looks a bit weird.

• Those pant are wayyyyy to tight. Yeah I borrow my little sisters clothes too girl... Stop shopping at the baby gap.

• I think the bottoms are a bit too small for you