Opinion on fake nails?

I'm going to try fake nails. They will be short. What do guys think of fake nails. All of my friends are encouraging me to get them, and I want to, because my nails are thin and break before I can hardly get any length going. They will be pretty short and well kept. Opinions? Something like this length. I will paint them and make them pretty.
Opinion on fake nails?

• Get them (:
  • noo :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think those are "Pretty short". I suggest you stay natural. Fake nails, fake eyelashes, etc. don't show who you really are. Don't make yourself fake-looking. Plus, you're gonna take them off which means you'll be exposing your real nails during those times. Best to keep things natural the way they are.

• Yeah that's the only good picture that I could find. I won't have fake nails all the time just like on occasion. Jist ti give them a try because I have never had them before. That's why I want to try them.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like fake anything

• I was never a fan of fake nails and if I had a preference would probably go a lot shorter than those.

• Yeah definetly after thinking of it more and researching I have decided to go just passed the fingertip.

• It has my opinion in it's name. ^.^

• I think you should get them BUT don't go to any shop get it professionally done. The ones in the picture did a sloppy job

• I can have them either way lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I have nothing against fake nails but wearing them for a long time would probably be risky (depends on the adhesive applied). That length isn't short for me, to be honest. I do know it's a struggle to remove them!!! They'll also make your real nails more brittle.

• Yeah after researching it more I am going to get short short nails... barely longer than my finger tips and I have attained all the information to ensure that I protect and nourish my natural nail. Thankyou ! (:

• If they are something that will give you confidence then go for it! I really don't think most guys will even notice that your nails are fake if you have them painted and not incredibly long. If you can tolerate having fake anything on that's cool. I can't stand fake eyelashes and fake nails. :) Anyways, make sure you go to a good nail place. The extra money will be worth it.
    Hope I helped. :)

• Thankyou very much and yes I love all things beauty and it definetly will boost my self esteem since my natural nails break easy and I just want them to be a little bit longer. Thankyou so much for commenting!

• If you want them get them. I personally hate them. Because I once got em and couldn't open a can of pop 😭 I took it off immediately

• I Want to try them but I don't want to be a turn off to guys. Mainly. I don't know what do you think

• Sounds good to me. I'm open to it (: and hey.. if it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. That's okay (:
      Thankyou very much!

• No worries!! but i hope you like em :)

• Get them if you want. Who cares what anyone else thinks?