Am I really ugly? I get that a lot from people it hurts me real bad but I dont mind I know I look good my self still :'( ?

Am i really ugly? i get that a lot from people it hurts me real bad but i dont mind i know i look good my self still :'( ??

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine dude, don't listen to those trying to bring you down!

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks perfectly fine to me. If you drop the glasses and goofy look, might do quite well.

That said, what kind of shitheads tell a person he/she is ugly? That's awful -- could traumatize someone. I'd suggest to ignore them and tell them to fuck off, especially since you're not ugly.

Maybe you have a nature about you that makes it seem like an easy target for people to run you over, perhaps a timidness or something of this sort. It might be worth recognizing not that you're ugly but what causes assholes to try to pick on you like this, and seek to improve that quality.

What Girls Said 6

• No, you aren't, you look decent to me.

• Thanks but it upsets me when girls say that.. its like am hated for no reason

• What are you talking about? You're not even close to ugly

• no you're decent dude. Screw the haters

• You seem to be a pretty average guy and that too a nice one at that. Don't worry, People say mean stuff all the time. Fuck the haters and just do your thing. :)

• So many Indians on gag...😅

• Aww, no! You aren't ugly.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm going to be honest with you because that's what you came here for, which was honest opinions, not modest or sugarcoated opinions, with people trying to sound nice because they are afraid to be truthful to you.

With that being said, In my opinion, you are far from ugly. However, I suggest finding a hair style that suits you and work it. Your hair looks messy use a bit of gel you may look good with the slickback hair style or a buzzcut I can picture these two styles on you and when getting a buzz cut keep all of your facial hair you do not want to look like a man child with a baby face. People might be calling you ugly because of your particular style of clothing you wear but that's not any of my business they may just be haters and/or jealous. You aren't ugly, far from it.

• Nah dude you look like to Snoop Dogg feel me? And little bit Paki-Indian mixture, you ain't ugly but it will be coo' if you grow a muschache converted with yo beard I think.

• I'm not going to say if you're ugly or beautiful because I'm not gay and can't tell you, but mayne you shouls try shaving, or changing your shorten your hair, because l think your hair looks messy.

• meh. clean cut nerd look. whatevs

• Yes you are

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more