How Important Is Your Significant Other's Weight When It Comes To Attractiveness?

Not health or anything, just attractiveness, how important is their weight? Also, what is too big and too small for you?

• 1 - It's not. They just need to treat me right
    15% (9)4% (2)10% (11)Vote
  • 2 - A bit, but it's never a deciding factor
    27% (16)14% (7)21% (23)Vote
  • 3 - Kind of important, but I could possibly get over it
    22% (13)29% (14)25% (27)Vote
  • 4 - It's imporant, I may not date them
    24% (14)18% (9)21% (23)Vote
  • 5 - No fat people allowed
    12% (7)35% (17)23% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i voted 3. it isn't a deciding factor either though. I've been on the weight loss journey and i know what it's like. no way would i cut someone off because of their weight, especially if they're trying to get in shape.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It's a make or break. If a girl can't pass the boner test... ever tried playing pool with a piece of rope?

Either she's fit enough to be attractive or I won't even notice her, much less try to chat her up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fatties. NO. FATTIES.

0|0
    0|0
  • Consciously? None.
    Subconsciously? Probably a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • no fat people allowed. Im a tall skinny guy, so it would look weird.
    However, if she is super amazing personality wise, then i will never hold it against her and turn a blind eye to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick 5

0|0
    0|0
  • long term? important

short term? it varies

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha guys are savages looooool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I've dated chubby dudes before and enjoyed being with them but I do like it when they're in shape more. Though again it won't stop me from dating as long as they have a cute face and isn't too fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. I mean my boyfriend gained Almaty 40 lbs in the time we've been together and that doesn't make him less attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Somebody overweight generally means they aren't healthy. Healthy is a very attractive quality in a SO since I'm a health freak. So it's pretty important for me.

I voted 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the weight as long as he's healthy. I don't want him to spend hours thinking about how he looks, nor do I like super muscles n shit. Looks really aren't THAT important... c'mon..

0|0
    0|0
  • No fat people allowed. I work a lot on my body/eating habits, it's only fair my SO does the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 - No fat people allowed. I'm not attracted by fat men so weight is really important for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I'm not attracted to overweight guys, I'd say yeah, it's kind of important. 4/5.

0|0
    0|0