I would appreciate if I could get a guy's opinion on this! I want a boob job, but boyfriend won't approve. He likes big boobs so why is he against it?

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now... After having two kids - going from a small B cup to a DDD my boobs have just shrivled up and are saggy and disgusting. My boyfriend loves big big perky boobs and likes looking at them but doesn't want me getting implants. He said big boobs aren't supposed to be perky but all the girls he looks at clearly have fake boobs which he likes but doesn't want me having them and I don't understand why? He claims he loves me the way I am but I don't believe him. I feel like he's just saying that. He also likes girls who have a big ass, small waist, and big boobs like Kim K. I don't look like that and he doesn't want me to look like that and I'm just so confused...

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like when things are natural, or at least looks natural. Sure he may like a bigger bust, but if you were to change, he'd know it was fake.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• Lots of guys look at big boobs a lot simply because they are more noticeable. If a couple of girls stand next to each other, one with big boobs and one with small, the one with the big boobs will get more attention, even from guys who prefer small. Because dressed, there is really nothing to observe on the smaller, but there is on the larger. But without clothes, I will look at the gal with the smaller boobs every time.

So you may be mistaken on his interest of boobs. If he tells you he likes you as you are, stop doubting that. He does! You would ruin that by getting a boob job.

• Bigger boobs are definitely more noticeable, especially when you're out in public but what if he's purposely looking at the girls in magazines or online who are models? That, I don't get.

• Seems that is what get published. If there were magazines with women with small boobs I would be looking at those.

• Fantasies (and fantasy women) are supposed to stay fantasies. Its where you go to escape real life. If your fantasy becomes real, then where will you go when you need a break from reality?

• Yeah I see your point but why can't I be his fantasy?

• You are his reality. Can't you see how that is far better than any fantasy?
      Fantasies are paper thin, flimsy, ever changing, fickle, something you'd never want to be.

You have one argument, and one argument alone in favor of getting a boob job. And that is that it will make you feel sexy and boost your confidence.

Your man doesn't want you getting surgery because you think its what he wants. Cuttin' up yourself for another person is wrong. And possibly because he doesn't want to spend three months pay an a set of breasts he's perfectly happy with.

• Think he might love you because of your history together, or because you "took one for the team (family)?"

• The way I see it, just as a man may have scars from defending or supporting his family, a woman bears scars from creating a family. If you're a man, you respect and value the scars a woman bears in the same way you would respect the scara a man might bear.

• He loves you for you
    I mt might be much easier for me to say this as an outside oppinion seeing as i prob wouldn't want my girlfriend to get a boob job. But i think that if you want it and it will make you happier then you should get it

• Just don't.

• No.. many guys are turned off by fake boobs. If anything, get the excess skin removed. Yes, they will be a lot smaller.. BUT.. they will be real.

• because its FAKE. boob jobs are so ugly. They even leave a scar beneath the breast

• If they're ugly why do guys like looking at them? I'm just trying to understand from a guy's point of view... I agree though that some look very HUGE & unnatural which makes them unattractive

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Just because someone likes certain physical features doesn't mean they have to have them in a partner. There's also a big difference between a fantasy and reality. I have fantasies about gang bangs but I don't want to do one in real life.

He's already told you that he is attracted to you the way you are and is happy. Do you think so little of your boyfriend that you don't believe him?

• I just feel like I can't be what he truly likes... I don't understand how he can be obsessed with big perky boobs but doesn't want me having them

• If you weren't what he liked then he never would have dated you to begin with. What you are saying makes zero sense when you think about. He wants a person, not just boobs. Sure he likes big boobs, but he likes you more. If big boobs were more important than you, he wouldn't be dating you. Everything points to him liking YOU just the way you are.

• You're 25. You're old enough to know better than following media...