Do you have this feature?

Do you have this feature?

That slight eyebags looking thing under the eye, it's not an eyebag though, its a sign of youthful eyes. I have it now as my eyes are getting stronger and they are increasing everyday, what about you

-everyone has it a bit while smiling hard, its legit if u have it without smiling much and neutrally

• Yes I do
  • No I don't
Figuring out how to increase this has really helped me. My lower eyelid used to literally look like it was being pulled down before now they look better but still got a long way to go
People who vote (a) do tell me your race too, maybe it's just me but I think south Asians, persians and Arabs usually have it more than caucasians do,

Most Helpful Girl

• No i don't

• Some people actually have it but lose it while growing up and it's very easy to get it later on

• Remove it and increase aegyo sal. I had terrible tear trough before, now its still a lot but going down but as its going down, aegyo sal is increasing

• Okay bro

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't, bruh just love your eyes whethere you have monolids/epicanthic fold, double eyelids, etc the surgery these people get make them look like the rubbed posion ivy on their eyes.

• It will look unnatural if u get it with surgery because your bone structure doesn't go with it but natural aegyo sal is amazing

• A slight one

What Guys Said 3

• Terrifying.

• No I just have eye bags.

• Do you have a tear trough deformity? Google it if u don't know what it is

• Just stared in the mirror squinted a bit and I can see the line of aegyo sal, not very defined though but it honestly doesn't look that good.

• Mine's similar, mine's better now but I still have a lot of tear trough deformity but I am pretty sure in about a year ill have it almost as good as lachowski

• wtf looks ugly chutyia

• ehat?

• The pics of lachowski and the Asian lady is ugly in this because of the focus on the feature for which they were posing such. But on an everyday basis it gives lachowski that model smile (along with wide palate and pink lipa too but this helps as well)