Guys, which girl has a prettier face?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think almost everyone would pick the first even if we disregard looks.

The first one is a smiling picture which looks welcoming. The second shows someone with a somewhat troubled look on her face, not exactly approachable. These kinds of differences in photographs tends to heavily bias people's choices.

The second girl's face seems broader than usual as a prominent characteristic which might also compel more people to choose the first. That second, the second photo looks like it came from a fashion shoot. Those often use a telephoto lens which tends to reduce any sense of perspective (compressed distance). When you take a photo like that and crop it to just her face, those broader features of her face will tend to look exaggerated.

Anyway, I think both are quite attractive. The second I think is more attractive than the photo implies.

• That second, the second photo [/The second photo] [...]

• Yes, the second was from a fashion shoot. The 2nd girl was asked to model (don't know why, since 2 people on here like the long, thin face of the 1st one).
      This is the same girl's face, taken by a friend on a mobile phone (i. e. not professional):
      s446.photobucket.com/.../...n_zpsi1pn8wdn.jpg.html

• I think that other picture is considerably better, maybe kind of splitting the decisions. That said, I think both women are very pretty.

What Guys Said 5

• No pics

• In my opinion, the first one.

• Why? (If you can answer that...)

• Just what I find more attractive. In all honesty the second one seems to have a wider face. I don't know why but turns me off a little.

• The top of her face is wider, her jaw is narrower. Some celebrities who have wide faces are still considered attractive (e. g. Salma Hayek, Miranda Kerr). You obviously prefer long, narrow faces. Thanks for replying

• the first one looks good

• But the second doesn't?

• But you prefer the first? If you know why, please say

• honestly i prefer both, both looks pretty attractive

• the first one looks WAY better.
    The second girl has a very weird wide face

• the first one