He famous but, y'all think we make a good couple?

I know he is famous he 15 I'm 13 but we have so much in common such as we both have pireced ears, we both single, we both love hot fries, we the same height, we got black hair and has the blonde on the top, we both freaky, we both not virgins, our favorite color is green, 2 of our fave song is Broke No Mo and All the time, we have the same voice and laugh, and we funny and goofy. His Zodaic sign is Libra and I'm a cancer I looked up on the enternet it said they make a perfect couple. I won't be able to see him he his my celberity crush.

• We make a good couple
  • We dont make a good couple

Most Helpful Guy

• What's he famous for, being a poser douche?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to spend your time focusing on school instead of ridiculousness like multiple accounts on this website and boys.

What Guys Said 2

• What is he famous for?

• 13 and not virgin? lol fuck my life im 20 and still virgin

What Girls Said 4

• I voted no and that's because he looks like a douche bag.

• Also I just read your description. WTF? You're not a virgin and you're 13? You should be ashamed of your damn self. Also, that is HARDLY having ANYTHING in common. In fact, you have NOTHING in common. Instead of being boy crazy get some self respect and focus on school. Worry about being an ambitious young lady, who respects her body and is focused on being a good human being instead of a washed up plastic bag by the time she reaches twenty.

• 13 and not a virgin... Wow that's, is that normal where you're from or...

• What is he famous for?

• Your 13 and your not a virgin? Girl I'm going on 19 and I still am.