(Better pictures) Rate me on a 1-10 scale please? Please be honest. I feel like my other camera was a bit distorted?

I feel like my other camera really distorted my face because it even looked weird to me. I actually tried with the poses this time too. Please be honest with the rating. I can take it, I promise.(Better pictures) Rate me on a 1-10 scale please? Please be honest. I feel like my other camera was a bit distorted?

0|1
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 7/10 not bad

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hellooooo Harry Potter... I see your poly juice potion isn't strong enough to to cover the scar😂😂 but seriously dude 5/10 cause I really don't know right now meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, so I may be biased! I will give you 6.5/10 for white people. Definitely blacks will adore you! (This is not intending to be racist if you think that way!) You are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you for your answer either way. I'm actually trying to grow more facial hair so I can get that stubble look. I recently shaved so you can't really see any on my face in the pictures. That would probably help though. Thanks for at least letting me know I'm attractive.

• I like the little smile

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10, still average

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.