Are my measurements appealing?

I get told by everyone that I have a beautiful body, but I still dont think so. My bust is a 34DDD, my waist is a 28.5 and my hips are a 40 inches. Im only 5'2 so I feel fat but men tell me I need to be a model and they compliment me all the time. I feel like its a joke as I think im fat, and my family tells me i am. So is this an ideal body or do I need to lose weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how to create a proper image in my head by looking at those numbers. I need to see a picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't change your body for other people. If you can feel beautiful or confident in yourself, others will notice that much more as time goes on. If you are really worried about possibly being over weight discuss it with your doctor. From what I've experienced every guy has their own perceptions of what beauty. The key is to find the one (or ones) that find you beautiful just the way you are.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't need to loose fat at all. Your height is very nice , i personally prefer girls your height, and your measurements looks fine to me.

• Measurements don't mean much, only thing that matters is what you actually look like.

• Hard to tell. But I would give you a A+ for the DDD. and a decent waist.

• i dont konw what these measurments mean.

• It must be attractive body, i like big boobs:)

What Girls Said 5

• The measurements don't look abnormal for a standard body, even good proportioned, but difficult to judge without a pic. What is your weigth? What is your fat/muscle ratio?

• I think you have a classic hourglass figure and big boobs, which is what most women want and very few get. I think you have the ideal body.

• I don't know what those numbers mean, my brain works in metric.

• I highly doubt men say you should be a model all the time etc,( like who says that? Lol) your obviously not attractive that's why you didn't post a picture.

• Your body sounds fine