Is a 30DD or 32D a good or bad size for a 19 year old?

ugh. I got professionally fitted today which I recommend for all girls and women and now I am trying to deal with the harsh realities of believing I was one size when I am really another. The worst part is 30DD is not a common size at all and will be difficult to find and expensive. At least it's sister size, 32D is more common.

Most Helpful Guy

• At 19 you are fully developed - It sounds like you are small frame with an above average bust - It is not very big - I would say you are at upper end of normal range - I would say it is probably a good size big enough for people who like big breasts and not too big so smaller boob fans would be put off but that said breast size are usually not dealbreakers

Most Helpful Girl

• How can your bust size be good or bad? It just is.

• I keep telling myself that. Because someone will always have bigger boobs, someone will always have smaller boobs and it is what it is. But I think my insecurities are doing the talking.

• Okay... so go see a therapist then.

What Guys Said 12

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I guess it can be a bad thing...
    Well you can try getting an Aerie Summer Multiway Bra or something with a dual shoulder strap from Sloggi.
    If not, I would suggest racer-back or sports bras :)

• Sounds great

• They're both amazing.

• its a very awesome size.

• It is neither since women come in different sizes.

• A great size.

• Wow that's huge I'd love to see them. I'm usually good w a C, maybe a D.

• well considering c's are avg.

• I know but if the band is small the D cup size becomes less relevant. Small band size means a small rib cage.

• yeah and?

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• It's your size. There's no good or bad about it :) embrace your body