Is my face of the decent variety?

Is my face of the decent variety?

Sometimes it just feels like that there are so many ways that I could look better. Like the gap between my teeth, or the fact that freckles are a thing. Or maybe my hair is too boring. It would be niceties know what complete strangers would think about me. X

Most Helpful Guy

• You're such a lotus in that first picture.. ^.~

The 2nd picture is the best one of you, out of the three, though I don't fancy your pouting mouth (duckface)

3rd picture is fine, though odd, due to you not looking at the camera.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'd be better off if you'd stop flailing after unflattering trends.

What Guys Said 19

• Only thing I would change is don't use the black lipstick. It's just a preference, but I really like you better in the other pics. You look good

• For a sec I thought you were the big girl. But you look good you have nothing to worry about

• No, you are pretty sometimes being natural, normal is good - Never notice gap on teeth or freckles.

• I find you very attractive and the freckles and gap in your teeth are little quirks that make you unique 😃

• Decent for sure. No worries :)

• Yes yiu are pretty

• you look better the way you are, you look stunning

• Duh. you have kinda pretty face and a genuine smile. Pretty sure you will be married with kids before 22. Unless you fight it. lol

• The gap between your teeth is sexy as hell! About your hair I love girls with such simple haircuts, not boring to me at all and you got a gorgeous face, damn! 9/10 because I can't see the full body :D

• Very, wow, you're fucking hot

• You're pretty

• Good girl

• You have nothing to worry about, you look great! Your smile is absolutely radiant as well!

• The color of your hair goes really well with your freckles, making them more attractive than otherwise. I didn't notice the gap in your teeth until i read the end and you pointed it out, so i wouldn't worry about that. On a side note however, i really dislike the lipstick in the final picture

• pretty hot, lets go out

• 6/10

• Every pic looks good but the third one. The second one I like very much but w out the partial duck lip pose, most men think that's ridiculous.

• Very sexy😉

• you look amazing in the first two pictures! Except im not a fan of the black lipstick and the nose ring. Some people say that gap is lucky. I can't even see it from here, you could get braces for a month or so if your insecure about it. I dont think you have anything to be insecure about, and i like long, straight, brown hair. Freckles, what freckles.
    Could you rate me if i send a link?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel ya :D What i do is walk around town and look at all the perople who have more flaws and then i feel happy for the way god made me :D

• One time in art class I spilled ink onto my art project and felt super bummed about it, but my art teacher told me that it added character to my art, and I've kind of just been applying that to my life, so I like to think of things like gaps in teeth, and freckles as things that add character, not imperfections. Plus, you are extremely gorgeous.

• Your face is fine :)