How to fix how I look?

How to fix how I look?

i know I asked a question before but I'm tired of seeing my face and feeling disgusted, feeling like I'm never pretty enough. How do I fix my face?

I don't understand when people say I'm pretty sometimes, my face is fat and it looks like my eyes are sinking into my face. Plus I'm not photogenic when I have a photo taken of me or I'm with my family in a photo. My face also looks too wide when I smile with teeth.

Really what I'm asking is how I can feel more confident about myself.
Am I just ugly and there's nothing that I can change

Most Helpful Guy

• I also replied to the other question, but this one you explained why you think it's ugly. First of all, how much sleep do you get? Secondly, if you think your face looks wide or strangely proportioned, try growing your hair out and letting it down. But I still say you look good now

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty in the second picture, the first highlights your under eyebags too much. Wear some makeup and lose some weight if you want to feel better.

• Lose some weight? Lol wow, my whole life I have never been told to lose some, weight. My cheeks is exactly what Im trying to fix, my body is a good size but my face makes me look fat I guess? Even though I only showed photos of my face? . I've been exercising and been in sports my whole life and I'm athletic. and I guess weight measures beauty according to what you think makes someone feel better. If you saw me irl, I don't look close to fat. Plus a lot of people assume people with big breats are fat, well that's not always the case...

• Sorry for like blowing up by the way, I've been kinda depressed lately, and I really don't like the way I look most of the time... I feel like a disgusting waste of space lol

• Been there, done that I get how it feels. Blast some music and get out of your head. Maybe practice your makeup skills, that's what I've been working on. Makeup is so cool, like a mask that can change you temporarily. Accepting myself will take a long time but it's fun to pretend 😜

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look okay and feel self confidence comes from the inside rather than any outward appearance change. When people say you are pretty, believe it, don't distrust the compliments.

• nothing to fix, you are really sexy ;)

• That's all false. You look lovely and will probably feel better as time goes on and people show interest in you. If you really think you need it, however, makeup does amazing things.

• People have shown interest but wouldn't do anything about it

• Well, in the class I have they're mostly white, so I pretty sure it's because I'm black or something, the people at my school are pretty racist. But it doesn't matter, I'm switching
      G schools anyway, and I don't know if I'd actually find someone there anyway..

• I'm sorry to hear you. I know I'd be proud, as would many people I know. The good ones are out there, just keep digging.

• You look fine plus you are still too young😃

• you can't 'fix' yourself. You just have to except. Believe me, you could look WAYYY worse.

What Girls Said 2

• you're cute. learn to accept yourself as you are.

• You don't need to change anything. You're cute