Do I look like a drug addict?

I'm dead ass serious
I get asked if I do some variety of drugs way to often
I don't touch anything not even booze by the way Do I look like a drug addict ?

by the way that was my attempt at a attractive pose 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• The way your eyes are mostly closed in this pic could indicate smoking pot or even the opaite (heroin) doze. Geting some more sleep and looking at a persons face when you talk might help your impression.

• Yea that's a pretty legit assessment
      I'm gonna post another pic actually

• Yea that's a legit assessment
      I have pics of my eyes too
      I just can roost them now *facepalm*

• You just look a bit tired.. Is that the Italian flag behind you?

• you look high like a mofu :DD

• well in that picture, you look high. Pick a different pic to show next time hah

• How much sleep do you get?

• no you're cute

• You look like a drug dealer

• Where are u from exactly. I mean your origin and I can tell u then. Cause it also depends in the origin of people on how do they look.

• 50% Italian 50% Portuguese

• @Jan1ssary_ shut the fuck up. U r doing the things u said me I'm doing. Fuck off from my friend ok? U don't have the personality to say him "u Italian are like girls " . It looks like ur doing racism now right? And that's my last comment. U can say whatever u want to

• Thanks, I dont have problem with anyone actually no matter if he is Italian - Portuguse , American, German or something else, he is the guy actually who made the things worse, I still dont know what he found with you to protect yo ass anyway lol. And yeah I said before and I am still saying, you can like anyone from their looking I respect that shit and I can't say anything, but if you rate people by their ''countries and ethnicities'' it shows how insufficient and dishonest you are, its such an embaressment. Its also not sincere at all, what he was from somewhere else like Romania, Switzerland or Iraq and Egypt? You would say ''Oh you are hot cause you are from Egypt'' or something else? I dont have power to change this but I have power to say you are such a hoe with acting like this, just change yourself if you dont want to get ass kicked by other people in real life.

What Guys Said 6

• You do look stoned, like you use pot or something. Your head is leaned back and your eyes are almost closed.

• Lol bruh you look like Turkish a lot, nah you are coo' just need some style.

• Dude its ok we are getting old fast lol.

• No you are not

• You look more like a jihad than a drug addict lol

• Another thing so many say
      First of all I'm half Italian and half Portuguese
      Second of all if I was middle eastern that's just racist

• Wow, you're so sensitive , I didn't say you're a jihad just that you look like one , all people with darker skin are similar there and there so that's why I said it but whatever. Stay offended.

• open your eyes more, then you will look fine