How to get rid of my ugliness?

How to get rid of my ugliness?

Is there anything specific I can do?
Anyone that has any solutions? I want to figure out how to make my cheeks smaller

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try to find your smile back and be proud of yourself, the first person who says you're ugly should go shopping :o
    I mean: for glasses haha... they're blind! :-(
    Try to put down the negative comments besides you and live with them. It will make you stronger. You're not ugly at all, you're just yourself!

Most Helpful Girl

• ok...
    first things first, tip number 1.
    don t post your pics like that on the net when you are underage. You can t take them down.
    so next time post them on a link and post the indirect link here, when you re done with your question, delete the pics.
    2nd tip/advice, you re underage so I get the insecurity since I was pretty insecure back then.
    so honestly you re pretty cute and hot so don t worry about it.
    maybe a small advice is to wear your hair a little longer or maybe keep it like that cs I don t know how your overall style is.

What Guys Said 13

• You don't look ugly to me! You do look very sleepy though, I think that's the circles under your eyes. How much sleep do you get?

• Fishing for compliments?

• No, I think my face looks ugly af. The bags under my eyes are dark, my face is too big and its littered with pimples. My chin looks ugly, my eyebrows are too curly. My nose looks like ugly, I just don't think I'm that pretty, I'm being honest

• Show a happy smile and you're all OK. :)
      Seriously: have some fun and take a smiling selfie
      TRY IT !

• More sleep, a better diet (lots of veg, water etc), collagen Hydrolysate supplementation, exercise and a positive attitude (will come).

• Your not ugly

• You look pretty to me

• Get a nose stud, buy a shower cap and put virgin organic coconut oil on your hair and wear the shower cap over your face as you sleep, apply shea butter to your face every night before bed RAW shea butter unscented - two weeks sith all of this in effect you'll have everyone staring at you in the halls

• I am getting a nose piercing actually, and how can you breathe with a shower cap on your face? The other things sound good

• LMFAO I've been up for 18 hours and I just got off work i didn't realize i said face lolololol

• Put the shower cap over your HAIR after applying coconut oil , and when wearing shea butter for 8 HOURS, get a towel and lay your face on it when going to sleep... best to leave it on as much as yiu can it does not cause break outs

• Just smile and lose the rbf

• What is rbf

• How do I have resting bitch face...

• your not ugly at all, you look vey beautiful and cute

• What are you talking about. You are cute

• you don't have any

• you are not ugly or bad. you look good

• You look normal; only very sad, and I wonder why.

• I look sad?

• Yes, or it's just my feeling, I can't say.

• You are sexy😉

• You can't its stuck with for life, make peace with it or be at war.

What Girls Said 15

• You are very pretty and as you get older you are going to blossom into a beautiful women

I don't know why you view yourself as ugly , whether it's come from within or if you've been bullied. Either way, try to have postive attitude and don't believe everything you think about yourself, and never judge yourself based on other people's negative opinion of you.

• You're not ugly, you're cute. Also, you're still quite young so you are still growing into your looks. You look like you're going to be a real beauty in your 20s.

• How old are you? cos until you're 18 or 19, your bodys still changing. YOu could work with your hair. everyone loves afros. look for styles you wanna try. Otherwise i think you look like a pretty girl who knows how to have fun :))

• Honestly to me you look absolutely fine... What pimples i don't see very many pimples... I have pimples too but I stopped giving a shit what people thought about me years ago... maybe when going out wear some lipstick, some eyemakeup... And smile like there ain't nothing g that's going to bring you down girl!

• First describe why you think you are ugly

• Bags under my eyes, my face is too puffy, I can never get any sleep at all, my face looks ugly

• OK. I don't think your face is puffy. And indeed you look tired, but that is a matter of tackling your sleep problem. Did you already talk to a doctor about that?

• No i didn't

• I haven't really read the comments, but I got a feeling of what they're going to say, and I agree with them

• you ain't ugly no such thing as ugly. You're beautiful.

• Stop it! You're adorable.

• lol you aren't ugly! You are adorable and cute!
    You look very young to be honest. Who told you that you were ugly?

• No one told me that, I just don't look pretty and I know it because I haven't even been in a relationship

• So? I haven't been in one either! I don't think you are ugly.

• Oh my god you are so cute! You are not ugly at all!!! I THINK your hair can be your power if you use some oil on it. like coconut oil for exaple.
    And I sugest you to do workout every day. good luck sweet angel.

• I don't think you're ugly. Maybe just some under eye makeup.

• be comfortable with your self

• You are very pretty <3

• You're so cute though

• Wait, what... You're cute !! There is nothing ugly about u. Don't doubt yourself ❤️