Do I have a hump on my nose?

Do I have a hump on my nose?

Is my bridge too high/do I need a rhinoplasty? I like my nose from the front but not from the side. People around me say I have a feminine nose though.

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks nice, no reason to change it. Is very feminine

0|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask what you think is feminine about it? Thanks

• Show All
    • True. This just made me think, it is odd what we view as "feminine" and "masculine" in society.

• It is strange lol, and hard to explain. I think a lot of it is just instinct

What Guys Said 10

• Don't see anything to worry about. Looks like a natural nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl thats the thing you are having problem with? Nah you have a feminine nose like they said, and I would like to tighten it LOL !

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have one too hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • No it looks great!

1|0
    0|0
    • No you don't need rhinoplasty, leave it alone before you end up w a face like Michael Jackson.

• rhinoplasty :D. Some people have issue, how can you e insecure about a near perfect nose.
    Im a guy with a fairly crooked nose, i dont give a fuck if people think my nose is weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly you should be proud of how little it worries you. Salute. If mine was worse, it would stress me out.

• Show All
    • im indian :D, thanks!

• born and raised in london, UK

What Girls Said 12

• wow seriously? girl ur nose looks fine dont b so harsh on urself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless its effecting your breathing or its causing you to snore i wouldn't touch it its a good shape dont fix whats not broken

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, its a fine female nose with a beautiful line. Why change it?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there's nothing wrong with your nose. It's straight and pretty so no need to worry. You should definitely NOT get a rhinoplasty. If you look at photos online you can defintely see the difference and why you don't need one at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose is perfect. I don't see shit. It's as straight as a nose can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, your nose looks perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose is great, I have a major hump in my nose and I'm just trying to learn to live with it, your nose is adorable and you have nothing to worry about. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose is pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look so good just the way you are

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose , skin and eyelashes are perrrrrfffect girl! 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw thank you. I really do appreciate that when all I had on was moisturiser. You honestly made my day :)