14% (6)11% (4)13% (10)Vote
  • average 5/10
    10% (4)17% (6)13% (10)Vote
  • below average 1-4/10
    5% (2)15% (5)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
his name is brian shimansky, also he is 6'1 with a good frame
lmfao at votes for cute, imagine this guy playing with a teddy bear or making cute noises :D

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• 7.5/10

0|0
    0|0
    • ur making me a 7.5/10 but think of this way, when i come in front of you with my mediterranean tan and my browridge and that jaw angularity along with a height of 6'1'' and a big frame, it will look even more dominating in a sexy way in real life

• Show All
    • lol, even the guy i really am is, i am better looking than brian

• ok not as good as brian lol but pretty good and prolly not out of your league but not bad

and the concept of leagues is legit

Most Helpful Guy

• He's obviously well above average but he's ugly compared to male models in his league. He's perfect as a male model because of his bone structure, those lateral and super orbital rims are insane. Ironically, however, I think his bony over development makes him look a lot less appealing because it just looks unnatural. Just look at the way his chin juts out from the rest of the mandible, it looks ridiculous; almost as if he's had an overdone genioplasty. He lacks facial balance and harmony, something that is found in much better looking models and actors like Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, young Leo DiCaprio and Jamie Dornan.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think males would find him more appealing than females. Like, if he was gay he'd be the one. Studies show that homosexual men (and, platonically, heterosexual men) prefer exaggerated sexually dimorphic characteristics on another man. Its not the same with straight females , although obviously subjectivity comes into it aswell and its not so clear cut

What Girls Said 7

• I said 7. Honestly, there's something about his jawline I don't like.. Can't put my finger on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • he's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's very good-looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, he is definitely not my type.

He looks above average, though.

0|0
    0|0